Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    binx44 Posts: 1,028, Reputation: 88
    Ultra Member

Aug 16, 2006, 10:11 AM
    Question, shaving, razor burn
    I wasn't sure where this question goes but I'm going to ask it any ways... boyfriend recently tried shaving down under (not completely just a trim,etc) and he's bothered by the razor burn.. we've tried everything I know of to help prevent it and make it go away and he wants to shave again.. does anyone else know any methodsof preventing razor burn
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Aug 16, 2006, 10:29 AM
    This helps me and mu hubby, maybe someone has a better answer.

We make sure the razor is sharp and use hair conditioner. It makes the hair softer and easier to shave.
    binx44 Posts: 1,028, Reputation: 88
    Ultra Member

Aug 16, 2006, 11:39 AM
    Thanks a bunch hun apprechate it...
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Aug 16, 2006, 11:41 AM
    Hey, works for us!!
    PrettyLady Posts: 2,765, Reputation: 332
    -

Aug 17, 2006, 06:56 PM
    Use a razor with a sharp blade when you shave, sharp blade requires less pressure, and that means less razor burn. I recommend using a single-blade razor; double-blade razors shave closer, but it can cause more irritation. Apply a shaving gel before shaving. Shaving gels are thicker and offer more protection from razor burn.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Eye burn [ 3 Answers ]

My husband was wielding and in the middle of the night, he said that his eye was burning bad. Any home remedies? Donna

How can I burn this.. [ 1 Answers ]

I have a file in my hard disk and its an intaller Adobe CS about 1.04 GB... my problem is I want to save it into disk, I don't have a DVD writter so I have to separate the file using 700 MB CDs but I don't know what files should be in the 1st cd and what files in the 2nd one for the installer to...

Can I burn it... [ 7 Answers ]

Hi my Q is can I download a Playstation Games and burn it to disk and play it with my playstation... :confused:

Can't burn cds but DVDS burn fine [ 7 Answers ]

:rolleyes: Hi there I have looked through the relevant forum pages and couldn't find the answer so here goes.I have a Sony DVD RW DW -D22A (cd rom drive)if I want to burn any DVD fine no problems but a different matter for cdrs.If I put a blank cdr into the drive and then try to burn all that...

Razor Rash on My Face [ 2 Answers ]

When I am working,and I shave the night before,I tend to shave my face too closely, and often the next day, Razor Rash,is there help for me .is there a solution for this problem.

View more questions Search