Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jessijam66 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 16, 2009, 04:00 PM
    Can someone instruct me on this I'm
    My father is a verterian I have a army dad myself and I don't know him I have been on a search for years he's not dead why is it so hard I don't have much info but I do know a lot of other things like his moms name his sister his brother his age an old street he use to live on areas he lived why is it so hard and why is it costing me to find him! He ant pay for me! All my life why shoukd I have to pay for him has anyone run across any sites that don't charge! :confused:
    Gem_22205 Posts: 976, Reputation: 129

Feb 16, 2009, 06:37 PM

If you would like to post the information you have on him someone will be more than willing to assist you in your search.

ZabaSearch is a good one.
    anniebelle1 Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Aug 1, 2009, 05:54 PM

You might go online and check for sites that register doctors, he must have a license to practice vet medicine, perhaps they have a current address as well, much of this is public information, so there shouldn't be any cost to you. Check with the medical authorities in the last state you knew he was in. Good Luck
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Aug 2, 2009, 07:17 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by anniebelle1 View Post
    You might go online and check for sites that register doctors, he must have a license to practice vet medicine, perhaps they have a current address as well, much of this is public information, so there shouldnt be any cost to you. Check with the medical authorities in the last state you knew he was in. Good Luck

What?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search