Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hennifer84 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 16, 2006, 09:49 AM
    Two movies from the early 80's?
    Hey all.
    I've been trying for a while now to remember the names of these two movies I used to watch EVERY DAY when I was little... but no luck yet. Maybe you can help!
    The first was about this girl whose costume was black and white because all the people in her town weren't getting along... and she went from family to family (they were divided by color) and talked to each of them about why they were fighting... and she sang a song with each of them... w/ the blue people. She sang "there was an old man named michael finnigan..." and there was this acorn she stepped on along the way who sang "i'm a nut"... at the end they all come together because she falls and twists her ankle (lol) and sing "make new friend but keep the old, one is silver and the other gold"

And then the next one is about this girl in a red dress who was having a picnic for her birthday... but then something happens and I think there's like this big almost like koolaid guy that comes and I forget the rest... but I remember the bright red dress, picnic tabels, and magic.
    kassy1369 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Sep 1, 2006, 04:04 PM
    I totally know what you are talking about on the first one, I think maybe it was on disney once, or my teacher played it for us.
    wowthisisorginal Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Sep 4, 2006, 10:35 AM
    I'm trying to figure that one out too!! I think anyway. Did it involve the song... do your ears hang low do they wobble two and fro? Oh if you find it tell me!!
    hennifer84 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 4, 2006, 07:43 PM
    Yes. I think it did!
    Also "there was an old man named michael finnigan. he grew fat and then grew thin again..."
    southerngalps Posts: 1,334, Reputation: 112
    Ultra Member

Oct 19, 2006, 02:45 PM
    Try "We sing in Sillyville" on your first question.

southerngalps
    maddiemartin Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 22, 2011, 02:11 AM
    The fist is wee sing in sillyville
    And the second one is wee sing together

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

80's... maybe EARLY 90's movie... [ 11 Answers ]

Okay, I'm looking for a movie that I remember back when I was little. I want to say it's an 80's movie. It was around the time The Last Unicorn came out. I think I remember seeing a preview for Kiko's Mail Service on the tape. Anyway its about a little girl who like goes to a place in the clouds. I...

80's children's Movies in an Attic [ 1 Answers ]

I am looking for a movie I saw when I was a kid. It was in the mid 80's that I saw it. There was a woman in an attic and she would sing songs and there a knight in the attic also that she would talk to. This is a stretch but I am hoping someone will remember this movie.

Children's movies early 90's [ 5 Answers ]

I watched these when I was younger in the early 90s, But could have possibly been made in the eighties. All I can remember is that one of the movies started with a boy who went to this land and traveled everywhere finding these little guys with powers. Each had a different power. In another movie...

Two kids movies from the 80's help please [ 2 Answers ]

Okay, two movies very Disney-esq if they weren't. 1) A young boy 10/11 yrs of age with a magic T-Shirt with a tigers head on it. The T-Shirt gives the boy special powers (running faster, being stronger etc.) The T-Shirt is stolen and he has to get it back, I think. In the end it's the school...

Need help with 2 movies from the 80's I think! [ 6 Answers ]

The first is about a group of kids on rollerskate trying to escape from something? They are forced to play in tourments or games for some reason! I remember that they had this clubs house thing that they hid this glowing ball of light in. The one part of the movie I really remember is they escaped...

View more questions Search