Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Leon Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Aug 16, 2006, 09:30 AM
    Favorites
    How can I place a short cut on the desktop for the Favorites list?
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Aug 16, 2006, 09:48 AM
    Open Windows Explorer, go to:
    C:\Documents and Settings\[your user name]\Favorites
    Highlight the Favorites folder then right-click and select Send To Desktop (create shortcut)
    StuMegu Posts: 576, Reputation: 64

Aug 16, 2006, 10:59 AM
    Need's answer is perfect (gotta spread need). You can also have the favourites menu on your start menu!

Right click the start button, select properties, click the "start menu" tab, click "Customise", click "Advanced" tab and in the "start menu items" box, tick the "favourites menu" option!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Placing Favorites in Alphabetical Order [ 3 Answers ]

I am using Windows XP. When I add new folders to my Favorites list, I find they are not placed in alphabetical order automatically. Is there an easy way to correct this annoying problem? Thanking you in advance.

Saving favorites from I.E. To disc [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, Using Internet Explorer how can I save my favorites to a folder on my hardrive? Thanks, Darrel

IE Favorites Pointing to Wrong Folder? [ 11 Answers ]

Hello. How can I change the folder that my Internet Explorer points to? Somehow it is now pointing to the c:\windows folder. And of course, I'd like it to point to c:\documents and settings\users\{username}\favorites. Thanks in advance.

Favorites [ 2 Answers ]

When I click on favorites, then add ,nothing appears in the folder. It does appear in favorites if a site has bookmark. I am lost.timber36.

My favorites folder [ 4 Answers ]

Every time I gain access to the internet (dialup) , 4 websites appear in my favorites folder. I've never accessed those websites but they appear every time I gain access to the web! Any ideas how I can prevent that from happening? Thanks for your help!!

View more questions Search