Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tmtmtmtm Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 16, 2009, 09:52 AM
    Pink coloured cottage cheese-like discharge
    Hi,
    I have a discharge that started like a whitish cottage cheese like and no significant smell. Than the next day some of the bits were slightly pink coloured. I have a little bit of burning pain when I'm wiping myself, but not a lot and I can exclude SDT (I have a long term relationship). I'm very worried what it can be...
    Ren6 Posts: 539, Reputation: 121

Feb 16, 2009, 10:06 AM
    It sounds like a major yeast infection to me. At this point, anti-yeast creams will probably be more irritating than helpful- your doc can prescribe you a "one dose" pill to wipe out the yeast quickly! I hope you feel better soon...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Help Coloured Hair Spray Disaster! Turned Pink [ 3 Answers ]

I sprayed my son's long blond hair with coloured red hair spray and no matter how many times I wash it it is still pink all around the front of his hair, he looks like he has a pink halo! DOES anyone know how I can fix this?? Will it wash out eventually?? Has it happened to anyone else?? Help HELP...

Is Cottage Cheese okay for dogs? [ 22 Answers ]

HI Everyone and Happy Holidays, I was at a family function yesterday and someone just adopted a beautiful beagle from a rescue home. Their vet told them it is good to give the dog cottage cheese mixed in with her food for protein. Is this good? I am asking as I would love to mix...

Substitutes for cottage cheese [ 3 Answers ]

Hi.My name is veronda from zambia africa. Please assist me with the substitute for cottage cheese because I can't find any here. There is just mozerella, cheddar, gouda chezzes in the stores.

Substitute for cottage cheese [ 2 Answers ]

Does anyone know a substitute for cottage cheese? I live in Morocco, They don't have it here. Thanks zaydosmom

Is it OK to add cottage cheese to my dogs dry food? [ 13 Answers ]

I have a Golden-doodle about 1 1/2 yrs old. She is a wonderful companion and gives us so much pleasure. I feed her a high quality natural dry dogfood (many different brands), but she just picks at it all day, then usually leaves a lot of it. She will eat most of it if I add cottage cheese or...

View more questions Search