Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Jentau Posts: 57, Reputation: 8

Feb 16, 2009, 08:28 AM
    Kung Fu movie name?
    It's either from the 80's or 70's. I remember there was this huge guy working at some place and they made him hammer nails with his fists until they were bloody. And I don't know if this is part of the same movie or a different one that I don't know but there was a scene with a person trying to sneak past some guards inside a pile of hay and they stab the hay but the guy hid under the hay cart.. there might have been vampies in it too, like the guy comes back to his house and he's sad that his lady turned bad and he has to fight her too. I don't know :( those are the things I remember about it, it might be 3 different movies for all I know but I remember those scenes very well. They were in Chinese. Please help if you can
    azumi13 Posts: 110, Reputation: 4

Feb 26, 2009, 06:57 PM

If the vampires can't get wet I think its some ting like golden vampires its defo got golden in the title
    wampa Posts: 10, Reputation: 2

Mar 17, 2009, 09:35 AM

The movie azumi13 is referring to is called
    The Legend of the Seven Golden Vampires

Mar 18, 2009, 10:57 AM

That might be it I'll check it out and see

Mar 23, 2009, 07:33 AM
    :( that was not the movie :(
    mosqto Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 12, 2011, 02:33 PM
    Jentau,
    Did you ever find the title to the film you were looking for? I think I have been looking for the same movie name but have had no luck. I remember watching it in the early 80's on a Saturday night. The main character was a big rather clumsy individual and his master was a skinny guy who had a whiny voice. The main character was a carpenter and somehow lost his hammer and was forced to use his fist or back of hand to hammer nails. I remember the movie was a bit comical. Maybe we have different movies in mind but there cannot be that many kung fu movies where the main character hammers nails with his bare hands.
    Mizuage Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 21, 2012, 10:50 AM
    I came across this post as I was looking for the same movie, big guy with mallet, makes large city doors with nails,.

I think the skinny, annoying guy wore a shearling vest and had a long pipe, *James Hong, but he has 350-500 film credits and I'm still looking
    rahmaandeson Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

May 25, 2012, 07:57 PM
    I think the movie was kung fu panda

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Kung fu movie [ 3 Answers ]

I have been looking for this same movie!! Any help? JustcuriousFeb 8, 2006, 05:08 AM I am trying to find a kung fu movie possible in the 70's vintage period. This movies plot involves a young student of the Tiger style that has not mastered it due to his Masters murder. He then has to avenge...

Kung fu movie [ 3 Answers ]

In the 70's their was a movie. It was chinese I think. 5 guys were friends all of them had special martial arts skills they were named after animals. Can someone help me. It was an awesome movie. Thanks

Kung fu movie of the early70s [ 2 Answers ]

I am looking for a movie where the star of the movie has to work his way to different masters.all I can remember about this movie is that 2 lama monks inhale and inflate themselves with air and bounce around and the hero has trouble defeating them until he uses a method where he punctures their...

A kung fu movie [ 1 Answers ]

I am trying to find the name to an old kung fu movie. It has either 4 or 5 men in it. They are in some city and something happens. The guy that runs the town and his men find the guys and the men go off to some island. There is a boat scene that shows them getting away from the town and going...

View more questions Search