Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    luvyacyabye Posts: 4, Reputation: 0

Feb 15, 2009, 07:57 PM
    MP4 Trouble
    OK so I just bought a new mp4 player and when I switch from a song back to the menue it looks like all the letters are in chinese but they are in english because you can kind of make out the word... how do I change it so I can read it it!
    bl117 Posts: 18, Reputation: 1

Mar 23, 2009, 01:18 PM

First off, what model of mp3 player? Personally, it sounds like you haven't read the manual.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I have boy trouble! [ 8 Answers ]

Hi... so there's this guy and he likes them cause he tells me all the time and stuff like that. I don't know him only what he tolds me :confused: cause we chat online and never meet. He says that he cuts himself cause he gets bored and all those emo stuff I like emos don't get me wrong but do you...

My cat is in trouble [ 3 Answers ]

My cat has little black dots on his lip, and they are starting to appear on his nose, and in his eyelid (where humans put eyeliner on) but, its really bugging me. Is it normal? Can I treat it? What is it? Where did it come from.. please help me and my two year old kitty... thank you so much... ...

Mom in trouble [ 1 Answers ]

I have been arrested for petty larceny, I know it was stupid and I can't quite even remember why I did it. I was arrested 16 years for the same thing .I am a singlemom , and atend college fulltime. Do you think I will go to jail? I am worried sick

Car trouble [ 5 Answers ]

I have an 89 oldmobile cutlass siarre 4 door my problem is that my car keeps cutting off on me while I am driving it does not have 100,000 miles yet it under that. This problem just started and it has gotten worst I went to the mechanic and change the oil filter, and the oil pump still nothing now...

View more questions Search