Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Anson135 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 15, 2009, 06:06 PM
    How to Increase speed
    Wat are productive ways to increase running speed.
    Matt12994 Posts: 19, Reputation: 0

Feb 28, 2009, 04:26 PM

I think that you should just run a few hours every day just going a few many miles one way and run back to your house.
    kitty unrest Posts: 19, Reputation: 2

May 16, 2009, 09:12 AM
    As you're running, sprint for a few seconds/minutes then back to normal speed. Do this periodically through your routine and add more sprints as time goes on. Space it out, don't try and do it all at once.
    Lightning55 Posts: 97, Reputation: 7

Jun 2, 2009, 04:47 PM
    Find a gentle hill. Sprint down that hill every day for a few weeks. Find a steeper hill and then sprint down that hill every day for a few weeks. Another way is to practice running with the wind. Sprint with the wind pushing you, then walk back and start again. You might find that light weights may also help. Adding little by little can help increase your speed, especially if you do as I have said before, running downhill and with the wind. These drills help increase leg mobility, enabling your legs to move faster and therefore, run faster.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What exorcises will increase punch speed and reaction time [ 1 Answers ]

I need to know what I could do with some free weights to increase speed and reaction time in a mma about

How to increase the speed [ 23 Answers ]

Dear Experts Can I know how can I increase my punch speed , I always feel my punch is slow than other students . Is there are any method to train to increase the speed ? Also how many days per week training is suitable for a beginning to pratise boxing . Thanks Dick

Increase fan speed [ 5 Answers ]

Please help me with increasing the fan speed on my units. I'm having difficulty of getting sufficient air volume in one area of the house. If I can increase the fan speed it may also help in other areas of the home too. On the wiring diagrams it indicates that the fan can be increased but can't...

Are there softwares that can increase internet speed?without harming your computer? [ 5 Answers ]

Are there softwares which can maximize internet speed and have no disadvantage

View more questions Search