Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    1Deon Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 15, 2009, 05:45 PM
    How to find proper owner?
    I have found a property that went to a Trustee's Sale but did not sell. I contacted the attorney's office listed on the notice who confirmed that the property was not sold and it was returned to the mortgage servicer (and they told me the name of the company also giving the telephone number). I contacted the mortgage servicer who is located out of state but could not obtain any information. I was sent to a voice mail hub to leave messages (which I did); but no one has returned my many attempts. I cannot confirm ownership, therefore I do not know what else to do. The property is not secured and has been vacant since at least 11/07. What do I do now, I am seriously considering squatting any suggestions?
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Feb 15, 2009, 05:47 PM

Contact a local realtor. They may be able to help you make an offer on the property.
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Feb 16, 2009, 07:20 PM

Have you checked with the Auditor's Office to see who pays the taxes on the property?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Find website owner [ 7 Answers ]

How do you contact a webmaster of website which has posts on it I want removed

How to find the owner of a property? [ 2 Answers ]

What is the best way to find out who owns a property?

How do I find out who's name shows as the owner of the house [ 2 Answers ]

I live in Fairfax County and want to make sure my ex-husband's name is off the house.:)

How do I find the owner of an abandoned home? [ 1 Answers ]

I live in Joplin, Missouri and found an old abandoned store / home that I would like to buy however I don't know who owns it. So, here is my question. How do I find out who owns An abandoned home ?

How do you find proper at home jobs [ 1 Answers ]

I've been looking for jobs to do while I'm at home looking for my chilren where can I turn for legiteme work:confused:

View more questions Search