Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gstelemark Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 15, 2009, 01:34 PM
    Replacing electronic receiver in ceiling fan
    How do I get into the Harbor Breeze Ceiling Fan to replace the Electronic Recever? The light comes on by itself (remote control) and the dealer sent me a replacement 'electronic receiver' (LER-01) #154634.
    ceilingfanrepair Posts: 5,733, Reputation: 109
    Uber Member

Feb 15, 2009, 03:56 PM

Does the fan have pullchains?

Before replacing the receiver, have you tried changing the frequencies?

Ceiling fan remote controls - help and FAQ- Ceiling Fans N More

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hampton Bay Ceiling Fan Remote Receiver [ 12 Answers ]

Have a Northport III 52" ceiling fan and can't figure out where to place the remote receiver. The installation manual says to place it in the upper canopy, but there's not enough room and after installing I can't secure the canopy. Any ideas on what I'm doing wrong?:confused:

Two Ceiling Fans One Remote Receiver [ 5 Answers ]

I am placing two ceiling fans on one switch 30 feet from the floor. My question is two-part... Both fans are the same brand, Hampton Bay, and include remotes (also same and same dip switch settings... ) The fans DO NOT have a manual reverse switch, reverse is controlled through the remote(s)...

Receiver location in Hampton Bay Ceiling Fan [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Hampton Bay Ceiling Fan, Devereaux style, with a remote to turn light and fan on and off. The fan does not start, but the light works. I have replaced the batteries a couple of times, but it's still the same. The owner's manual says to have the transmitter and receiver frequencies to...

Replacing Receiver on Hamton bay fan [ 2 Answers ]

How do I replace the receiver on a Hampton Bay Fan without pull chains?

Electronic Circuits of Remote Control of Ceiling/Cabin Fans [ 2 Answers ]

What is the circuit diagram of Remote Control of Domestic Ceiling or Cabin Fans?

View more questions Search