Why my rice krispie treats won't stick together
    I followed the recipe exactly and it seemed to be fine
    We put them in the pan and let them cool
    Well by the time we cut them and put them on a plate
    The melted back into a glob
    What went wrong? :confused:
    kithanas Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Feb 15, 2009, 02:14 PM

I let mine cool for at least an hour in the fridge before attempting to cut them. Give that shot. The marshmallows have to completely cool as they are the "paste"!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why does White Rice Cost Less than Brown Rice? [ 9 Answers ]

Hi, Everyone, I have been consuming brown rice for years, but today, while discussing the differences between brown rice and white rice with my girlfriend, she asked me why white rice would cost less if it requires so much more energy to process it (by process, I mean milling it, polishing it,...

Dying hair Red but it won't 'stick' [ 1 Answers ]

I am originally a mousey brown then dyed it blonde (bleached I think) but have decided I want to be red. I have used 2 Live XXL Red Colours and both have faded after one a few washes (they were permanent colours not wash out). Do I need to dye my hair dark blonk or brown before the red can...

He treats me different [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I am 12 and my dads first child, since then he had another child who is my half brother. Recently my dad and step mum fell out. I hardly get to see my brother. But my dad is always treating me differently to my brother in a bad way. PLEASE HELP ME TO GET MORE ATTENTION OFF HIM!! :mad: :(...

I'm 16 and my dad still treats me like I'm 6! [ 2 Answers ]

I had an argument with my dad today my mum was involved but my dad pretty much took control! I'm really upset and can't stop crying! My dad won't listen to me and doesn't realise how stressed I'm getting and how he takes his stress out on me all the time someone please help me my dad will not...

View more questions Search