Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    doglover92 Posts: 31, Reputation: 0

Feb 15, 2009, 12:40 PM
    I might be going to prom.I need hair ideas!
    Hello I am 16 (I am in grade 11) and my boyfriend is 17 (he is in grade 12), he has invited me to go to prom with him and I am having trouble with hairstyles... I have thick brown hair that is down to almost the middle of my back in length... I wanted to have my hair styled into an updo but I don't know what kind I should do??

If anybody could give me websits that have updos or any ideas... it would be a great help!

:confused::(
    hellothere1 Posts: 85, Reputation: 4

Feb 17, 2009, 09:07 AM

A nice look is to go quite natural still, perhaps getting it curled slightly so it is tousled (wavey) and just getting it pinned up in a messy but controlled low bun type thing. This always looks nice and allows you to go OTT on makeup and jewellery :) :) hope this helped!
    13ecca Posts: 63, Reputation: 2

Feb 18, 2009, 03:43 PM

I had loads of ideas for my prom, I printed them all off took them to the hairdresser and had a practice run a few week before.
    I didn't end up with any of the style I picked, we kind of created a whole new one.
    So maybe that's an idea? Have a practice run first pick some ideas from magazines, show her what you like let her give her opinion and then have a play around. Don't be afraid to tell her what you like and don't like, its her job!
    Hope you get the hairstyle you want and have a good night :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I've tried almost everything, I need ideas to bring new business into my hair salon [ 4 Answers ]

I am looking for ideas to get new business into my almost 2 year old salon. I have tried almost everything, flyers , newspaper ads, referral programs, rewards programs, asking for models to use for education classes. I have a full staff now and I need some inexpensive , quick way to get new people...

Ideas to style thick hair? [ 5 Answers ]

OK, my hair is really boring. I have very thick hair, shoulder length. I grew up a major tomboy and my mom was never one to really do my hair, so at 21, I have no idea how to curl it (they come out weird, I have many curling irons of diff sizes/same for rollers), but am sick of just having straight...

Prom dress for red hair [ 14 Answers ]

This is my first time using this but here goes:confused: I have red hair, fair skin, blue eyes, and I don't like the way emerald looks on me Its my senior year and senior prom, but not my last because my boyfriends a sophomore, I went last year and wore a kind of bright blue dress and I liked...

Lightening hair with Sun-In. Any ideas? [ 1 Answers ]

About a month ago I had my hair stripped from a jet black to a reddy colour costing £45 from the hairdressers. The next day I went out and bought some semi brown hair dye and it went almost black again, its now lightened to about lightish darkish brown :confused: Basically I am going on holiday...

View more questions Search