Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Feb 15, 2009, 02:18 PM

You disappear from their lives, and let them wonder "what happened"?
    De4rest Posts: 85, Reputation: 7

Feb 15, 2009, 02:27 PM

DUMP him! A.S.A.P If he ask, tell him that he's cheap for not treating you well.
    kithanas Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Feb 15, 2009, 02:40 PM

Wow... yeah, I have to agree with everyone, dump him. It's not even a matter of being cheap, he's just an inconsiderate jerk.

I'd tell him why you are dumping him, though, there are people that don't understand that their behavior is not acceptable. Not saying it's your job to "fix" him, but in the future he may change and reflect on this experience and learn from it.
    h0llister Posts: 335, Reputation: 15

Feb 15, 2009, 07:47 PM

I dumped him earlier today and told him that... we think of relationships differently and I like a guy who shows affection and is romantic. And he isn't that :)
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Feb 15, 2009, 08:26 PM

Good for you
    zeeniee Posts: 341, Reputation: 63

Feb 16, 2009, 08:05 AM

Hey hollister,
    At least you found out what he was like v early in the relationship and so take that as a positive note! I am sure you will find someone way better- I mean seriously for a partner not to be prepared for V day- is well stupid!
    ardahk Posts: 74, Reputation: 12

Feb 16, 2009, 08:30 AM

Good on you!

Props for getting rid - not spending your valentines day for such a ridiculous reason and not even making up for it is unheard of. Obviously not someone to spend the rest of your life with.. let alone another minute
    h0llister Posts: 335, Reputation: 15

Feb 16, 2009, 10:04 AM

I agree with all of you! Thanks everyone! :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Valentines Day [ 4 Answers ]

I want to ask my ex back into my life for valentines. I dumped him because of a new addition in his life that put a lot of pressure on our relationship but I think I can handle all the pressure now. I you don't know the story you can read my thread titled: 'Is it because he doesn't really care...

Valentines day. [ 5 Answers ]

Hello! Okay well I haven't really had a boyfriend on valentines day before so I'm not really sure what I should do for him.. I want to do something very sweet and unique and I want it to be a valentines that he'll remember forever.. nothing to crazy though I'm only eighteen and I don't want to over...

Valentines Day [ 16 Answers ]

Hi all, As seen in my previous posts my ex has been needy lately and lonely and we hung out as friends that's all she wanted but I want more. She was telling everyone she had a great time with me but she only wants to be my friend and so on. She also mentioned how much I love her and things...

Valentines tip! [ 16 Answers ]

Communication is KING!! So today is valentines day. Big day for couples. Guys: Women use this day to reflect on their relationship and figure out where it stands. You better be in good standing! Women are evaluting the relationship - seriously - almost should I stay or should I go? Write...

View more questions Search