Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Shelesh Posts: 55, Reputation: 4

Feb 15, 2009, 08:59 AM
    2012 doomsday
    What do you think will happen on the 21st December 2012? :rolleyes: Will the earth change, be destroyed? Will it be the end? :eek:

Discussion please!!
    Capuchin Posts: 5,255, Reputation: 656
    Uber Member

Feb 15, 2009, 09:31 AM

Nothing will happen.

What scientific evidence do you have for thinking that something will happen?
    Shelesh Posts: 55, Reputation: 4

Feb 15, 2009, 10:15 AM

********2012 WARNING
    THE BLESSED MOTHER WARNS US OF EARTH CHANGES WHEN TWO SUNS CAN BE SEEN IN THE SKY
    Mayan Calendar Ends, Planet X Returns, the Milky Way Aligns with the Earth & Sun all on December 21, 2012
    911 STARTED IT, THEN KATRINA, IOWA FLOODS, CALIFORNIA FIRES, NWO, INCREASED NATURAL DISASTERS, THE COUNTDOWN HAS BEGUN******

this is what I copy/paste from- 2012 End of the World, Planet X, Mayan Calendar Prophecy, Nibiru, Earth Changes

I don't believe that 2012 will be the end... but I'd like a discussion on this..
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Feb 15, 2009, 10:41 AM
    If you look down at the bottom at the Similar Threads section this has already been discussed in great detail, so I'm closing this thread.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Will the world end in 2012 [ 17 Answers ]

So I was watching a show today and they were talking about the Mayan calendar and how it ends in 2012. It stated that when the calender ends the world would end. They even gave the that of Dec 22 2012. It goes on to say that The Mayan people were genuises. They knew what would happen on the sun...

December 21, 2012 [ 38 Answers ]

What Will More Than Likely Happen On December 21 , 2012 At 11:11 A.m... according To Nostradomus , The Mayan Calender , Edgar Casey , Albert Einsteins Bee Disapearance Statement And The Bible We Have Transformation Of Our World ,what Do You Think... habeebee

2012 Real? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I was just wondering what thoughts people had on 2012. From what I have heard, I'll just sum it up, 2012 is supposed to be the ending of the myan calendar and something like a judgement day is supposed to happen that year. What are your thoughts?

How true is the doomsday 2012 [ 16 Answers ]

I saw in Viewzone Magazine explanation on how there is going to be a catastrophe most of my friends believe it how far it is true

2012 end of world [ 18 Answers ]

The maya had this belief that they could tell time using a 13 moon counting system and they said that time would end on 21 of December of 2012 now then if you believe this then please put down why you think this if you don't believe like me then put down how and why I think this is fasanating to...

View more questions Search