Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jojo9090 Posts: 76, Reputation: 1

Feb 15, 2009, 08:35 AM
    Which bio claire?
    Hi,
    Which bio claire product do you guys think is the strongest? The oil, the cream or the lotion? From what I've heard it seems to be split between the cream and the lotion. Also, does anyone know where to buy bio claire in the UK?
    Thanks in advance guyz,
    Jojo
    Gr8stuff Posts: 197, Reputation: 8

Feb 16, 2009, 03:56 PM

The oil is believed to be the strongest although the lotion is known to cause far less irritation than the cream and the oil as the latters contain mineral oil...
    You can find BC at any Black beauty shop across the UK... I know it's widely available in London...
    kpangor Posts: 357, Reputation: 2

Feb 17, 2009, 01:04 AM

I think you should go with the lotion first and then if its not strong enough for you I suggest the oil[ps: oil willl dry yr kin very bad]
    Make sure you stay away from the cream!! Good luck
    all_honesty Posts: 35, Reputation: 2

Mar 1, 2009, 11:54 AM
    RECALL INFORMATION
    Feb 13---Bio Claire recalls Natural Bio-vegetal Activator BODY LOTION---Ireland

Manufacturer: See Below

Product: Home

Start Date: 2009-02-13 End Date: 2009-03-13

Product: Lightening body lotion without hydroquinone – Natural Bio-vegetal Activator

Brand: Bio Claire

Type/number of model: P:05/08 E:05/11 082657 “S3”

Description: White 8” (200ml) high container with white screw-top lid.

Country of origin: Ivory Coast

Chemical

The product poses a chemical risk because it contains 0.06% of hydroquinone.

The product does not comply with the Cosmetics Directive 76/768/EEC.

Voluntary withdrawal from the market and recall from consumers.
    missboo Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Mar 14, 2009, 07:49 AM

Ummm try lotion because its weakest then try creanm because its o.k then try oil because it's the strongest
    so sexy Posts: 532, Reputation: 12

Mar 14, 2009, 10:02 AM
    I think you should look into other products BC has given lots of bad reactions.
    Quote Originally Posted by jojo9090 View Post
    Hi,
    Which bio claire product do you guys think is the strongest? The oil, the cream or the lotion? From what i've heard it seems to be split between the cream and the lotion. Also, does anyone know where to buy bio claire in the UK?
    Thanx in advance guyz,
    Jojo

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to get Bio Claire [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I'm a 24yr old half Arabian half somali and I have uneven skin tone.I decided to order Bio Claire online after reading many positive reviews about it on this site.The problem is that I work in Africa and none of these sites ship this product to Africa :(I've tried Ebay,Guesso,Afribest with no...

Bio claire [ 9 Answers ]

Yeah Im using Bio Claire the body sking lightening lotion. I read earlier so are you saying the lotion does not work or that its better to mix that other stuff with the oil? What is it called? Or do you physically have to mix it. Ive been doing it for about 1 week now and I see a little bit of...

Bio claire oil [ 22 Answers ]

Has anyone been using the bio oil for a long time, are you happy with the result, I have just started to use the bio oil, and I am seeing results, is their any side effect to it anyone experience?:)

Is the Bio Claire oil really that different? [ 4 Answers ]

Hi Everyone, HELP, Any suggestions, has any one had the below experience? The beginning of this year I used Bio Claire in the tub and it worked great, my skin lightened, I looked bright and my completion had never been more even :) . After using the crème for a few months I had an outdoor...

Bio claire [ 4 Answers ]

I have been using bio claire on a consecuitive basis for about 2 months now. The results are absolutoy phenominal. My skin is about 5 shades lighter. I am complimented all the time on my progression. By continuing to use the product day after day will I put myself at risk.

View more questions Search