Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    evgjohnc Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 15, 2009, 08:14 AM
    Dvd/vcr combo
    I need to know how to hook my magnavox dvd/vcr combo to my TV which has already installed a charter communications cable box and a magnavox sound system.
    Stratmando Posts: 11,188, Reputation: 508
    Uber Member

Feb 15, 2009, 08:32 AM

Find the Output of the DVD and the Input on TV that is not used that match.
    Use HDMI first, component(red blue green) second, or third, composite(yellow red and white)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

TV doesn't recognize VCR/DVD combo [ 5 Answers ]

I bought a small LCD HDTV and hooked it up to my DVD/VCR player but the TV does not seem to connect to it because it always says no signal. I have all the wires that are supposed to be connected from one to the other but I can turn the DVD/VCR player off and the TV will still work wthout it, not...

Is this d right combo? [ 2 Answers ]

First time here and not sure how this works! Will try to add as much info as possible. An HVAC installer that was referred to me by a friend gave me an estimate last Saturday on replacing my 27 y.o. furnace and 8 y.o. outside unit. This is the third estimate and least expensive. The installer...

Using DVD/VCR combo as tuner for old TV [ 1 Answers ]

I have an older television, early 90's, and am using a DVD/VCR combo as a tuner to pick up higher stations. The problem is even though the coax appears to be wired correctly when I attempt to use the remote from the DVD/VCR to change channels, even though the tuner shows the channel advancing, the...

Combo box script [ 2 Answers ]

I was wondering if anyone has or knows where I could get a script for combo boxes that alows me to go about 6 levels in but select earlier if needed and also boxes only appears if previous box has been used.

Is there any way to do this 3-way combo? [ 2 Answers ]

G'day guys. I'm attaching a diagram of what I have. Power comes to the box at the back wall in my kitchen. From there I have one switch to control the back porch light, and a 3-way switch that controls the kitchen lights. On the other wall, adjacent to the dining room, is the other 3-way...

View more questions Search