Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    fazi2401 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Feb 15, 2009, 08:10 AM
    Got slapped on my face and hear.
    I am 18 years.In a dispute among friends I got slapped really hard in my right ear a week ago.Now I am facing a problem in my hear.My right is blocked like if water gets in.But I can hear properly though a bit low in the right ear. And sometimes I feel echo in my ears.But the thing I recognise is that sometimes I fell my right ear is open in sense I can blow out air more then the left.could anyone give me some suggestion.. thanks for the help
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Feb 15, 2009, 01:40 PM

Your eardrum could be damaged. You need to check this out with a doctor as it may be treatable.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 15, 2009, 02:43 PM

You needed to report the assult to the police and go get your hearing checked. A hit on the ear can cause serious damage fairly easy
    0rphan Posts: 1,282, Reputation: 240
    Ultra Member

Feb 15, 2009, 03:12 PM

Hi... if the slap was as hard as you say, then it could have bruised the inner ear which is causing it to swell up, when the swelling subsides probably everything will return to normal, but you must... visit your Doctor for a correct diagnoses.
    fazi2401 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Feb 17, 2009, 06:53 AM
    Could anyone give me a idea that how long does it take for a swelling in ear to subside properly.
    BLONDE_MAFIA Posts: 28, Reputation: 3

Feb 17, 2009, 06:40 PM

Aww that happened to my brother and he popped his ear drum. It can be permanent go see your doctor and they refeer you to a ear doctor and you get a consult.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I got slapped in the ear pretty hard and now I can't hear out of that ear. [ 19 Answers ]

I got slapped on the side of the head along with my ear... and it hurt so bad (of course) and now here I am a day later and still can't hear out of it- I can plug the good ear and can hear a little teeny bit but now I feel so off balanced and going crazy because I can't hear like I did.its awfull-...

Hear it but can't see it [ 1 Answers ]

My TV has sound but no picture??

A Christmas Truce and other Wishes of the Season [ 2 Answers ]

I know that some of us realize that it is Christmas time. Can we agree on that? What would happen if every husband in the world decided to play nice and chose family over "X". Wouldn't it be so nice not to see all the human tragedy here. Wouldn't it be nice to suddenly relearn that her husband...

Regular contact, but no face to face [ 2 Answers ]

We dated a while, then he wanted to take a break from seeing each other, but maintained some contact (txt. Message, some calls), about four weeks ago, we began to date some again, and saw each other 3 times in 2 weeks, he makes some form of contact every day, but we haven't seen each other again...

View more questions Search