Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    baska Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 15, 2009, 06:08 AM
    Ask abou movie I don't remember
    Hi
    I want to ask about an animated dog movie Ive seen years ago.It is about a dog,kicked out from his lady owner over the bridge.Then he was on some farm.He also sings,it's a basset dog I think.Then the lady found him,but he decided to stay on farm.
    Thanks for help
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Feb 15, 2009, 06:42 AM

Sounds like Rover Dangerfield (1991)
    vorda Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Nov 20, 2010, 09:11 AM
    Hi! I'm searching for a comedy from late eighties or early nineties.I'ts about bottle wizard,or merlin who lives inside the bottle I can only remember the end of the movie some guy was slapping his but with tennis racquet can anyone help?
    Movies Expert

Nov 20, 2010, 09:19 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by vorda View Post
    Hi! I'm searching for a comedy from late eighties or early nineties.I'ts about bottle wizard,or merlin who lives inside the bottle I can only remember the end of the movie some guy was slapping his but with tennis racquet can anyone help?
    Getting Lucky?
    lqbern Posts: 6, Reputation: 2

Aug 24, 2011, 11:39 AM
    Hello! I'm searching for a movie where a girl gets paid to be friend with this bigger girl, this girl says yes.. Later in the movie her father is working on a race car, and some mean girls break the car!
    Any clue, anyone? :s
    AlanSmithee Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Mar 23, 2012, 02:23 PM
    Hi!
    I am looking for a movie, I think it is not older than ten years, it is about a guy and a girl who are secret agents or studying to be, they are quite tormented during the process. I think the guy´s father also was an agent who died, and the main thing I remember: She carried a coffemug from home everyday through a security checkpoint (x-ray) because she was smuggling something in it out from work. Can anyone name it? Thanks...

Another one, this is older as in 70´s, 80´s... Lots of stuff happens in a house and in the end, one of the ladycarachters writes a play about what happened and all of a sudden the carachters are "actors" who take a bow. I think it was sort of a thriller..

Another one, even more obscure, (and old, probably 70´s or 80´s) all I really remember is the end; someone goes "back" to the crashed car in the ditch, and the dead body comes alive. The person panics for some reason and starts shooting the "dead body", who won´t die, but instead takes of the mask he or she is wearing and reveals him/herself to be a totally different (alive) person. Really nightmarish, that´s all I remember...

And another one - a movie from late 80´s or early 90´s I always thought was called "The babysitter", but I can´t find it- In the end the babysitter, who has long, blonde, curly hair, and she was rather pretty, bounces some small bouncy balls off a roof top or so and she jumpes off herself and crashes down into the asphalt and dies. What was it called? Thanks.
    Glorymor Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 28, 2012, 07:52 PM
    Hello folks. I am trying to recall a movie where the main actor who meets with a number of women separately and pretends to be a gentleman, and later on, they find that they were robbed. He meets with this girl who will cooperate with him to organize crime, and I remember he met with an older lady and pretended that that girl who worked with him was his sister. She ends up by killing the old lady why she they were sharing intimacy in their room.

I would really appreciate anyone who would provide me with the title of that movie
    blade55_uk Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Apr 5, 2012, 02:21 PM
    Don't no its name but I remember that too
    asad2788 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 17, 2012, 04:18 AM
    I'm searching a movie.. don`t remember its name.. the story was on a indian born girl who learns the american lifestyle by force.. a guy take her to his home and teach her how to wear dress later on he also involves in sex with her.. can anybody tell me the name of the movie
    yoyomeddig Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 12, 2012, 09:20 AM
    Hi everyone! :)
    I'm looking for this movie for a long time now and I can't find it.. So I'm hopping you guys maybe can help me. I don't remember all of the movie.

-The Movie is about a woman's daughter who is kidnapped, by a man. Her daughter is not the first girl gone missing. The mother is looking for her child, and sees all this kind of flashes of the kidnapper, and always some apples? The police later finds her daughter dead, in the water. But then an other child is missing.. The mother of the dead girl is still trying to find the kidnapper. The kidnapper is weird, not all well. When he were little his mother locked him in a chair and the house is filled with water, he escapes at the last moment. The whole house is filled with water, all above the ruff. It's now a lake. The kidnapper is living in an old apple house, filled with baskets of apples. He wants the little girls as his new family, but don't want her to scream, because when the scream the can't be in family (or something like that). He tells the new kidnapped girl what she will meet her mother soon, (I think). I don't remember how the mother finds the kidnapper, but she does, something else happens then and then the mother dies. At her last breath she sees her daughter and, goes to heaven with her.

I hope that some of you can help me! I've been looking for so long now. I would really love it if anyone could provide me with the title of the movie? Please :)
    jujubees Posts: 161, Reputation: 4

Jul 12, 2012, 08:49 PM
    To new members,Please! You have to ask these questions under your own post. Kind of hard for people to help you if you ask under someone else's post and not sure but that seems rude too

Quote Originally Posted by AlanSmithee View Post
    Hi!
    I am looking for a movie, I think it is not older than ten years, it is about a guy and a girl who are secret agents or studying to be, they are quite tormented during the process. I think the guy´s father also was an agent who died, and the main thing I remember: She carried a coffemug from home everyday through a security checkpoint (x-ray) because she was smuggling something in it out from work. Can anyone name it? Thanks...
    Makes me think of The Recruit http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Recruit
    Layla was removing a fake virus

Another one, this is older as in 70´s, 80´s... Lots of stuff happens in a house and in the end, one of the ladycarachters writes a play about what happened and all of a sudden the carachters are "actors" who take a bow. I think it was sort of a thriller..
    Love that movie. It is Deathtrap with Christopher Reeve, Michael Caine & Dyan Cannon
    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0083806/
    aili22 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 21, 2012, 04:34 PM
    Hi I am searching for a movie its comedy but I forgot most its 90's and in end hero who is kind a dumb came to know that the heroin of movies on he has crush is actually his mother
    aleielevine Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 20, 2012, 09:19 PM
    Can't remember the name of this movie, and unfortunately only saw the trailer.
    There was a guy who was always helping others find love and fix their problems in life so they would be happy, but he never paid attention to himself. Finally, a few of the people he helped decided to help him back.
    Name please?
    8ashka Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 11, 2013, 05:02 PM
    Hi I'm trying to find a movie but I don't remember the name, what is the name of the movie the guy who works in parking on a restaurant caught by paparazzi on the street with model and businessman were walking and he randomly got there on the picture after that they used to live,date because the businessman and model were hiding their relationship and they didn't want to make public .
    Movies Expert

Feb 11, 2013, 05:11 PM
    8ashka, sounds like The Valet
    8ashka Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 11, 2013, 05:14 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Quinn F View Post
    8ashka, sounds like The Valet
    Thank you so much!! <3
    wonthewest Posts: 138, Reputation: 11

Feb 11, 2013, 05:18 PM
    Hi!
    The Recruit?

Quote Originally Posted by asad2788 View Post
    im searching a movie.. don`t remeber its name.. the story was on a indian born girl who learns the american lifestyle by force.. a guy take her to his home and teach her how to wear dress later on he also involves in sex with her.. can anybody tell me the name of the movie
    Towelhead.
    mohius_islam Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 2, 2013, 06:05 PM
    Hi,I can't recall the name of the movie.Help me please.
    At the ending of the movie a guy is hanged in public.The people from the crowd kind of looks like 1700 century.And a lady take the body in a cart to the streets.Could be french or spanish.
    MystMoonstruck Posts: 467, Reputation: 40

Aug 2, 2013, 06:45 PM
    Alan Smithee~I like that=} *snicker* I love in-jokes!

Could it be this?

Deathtrap (1982)
    starring Michael Caine, Christopher Reeve, Dyan Cannon |

Deathtrap (1982) - IMDb

EDIT: I'm sorry! I didn't see the answer given earlier.
    MystMoonstruck Posts: 467, Reputation: 40

Aug 2, 2013, 06:49 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by yoyomeddig View Post
    Hi everyone! :)
    I'm looking for this movie for a long time now and i can't find it.. So i'm hopping you guys maybe can help me. I don't remember all of the movie.

-The Movie is about a womans daughter who is kidnapped, by a man. Her daughter is not the first girl gone missing. The mother is looking for her child, and sees all this kind of flashes of the kidnapper, and always some apples? The police later finds her daughter dead, in the water. But then an other child is missing.. The mother of the dead girl is still trying to find the kidnapper. The kidnapper is weird, not all well. When he were little his mother locked him in a chair and the house is filled with water, he escapes at the last moment. The whole house is filled with water, all above the ruff. It's now a lake. The kidnapper is living in an old apple house, filled with baskets of apples. He wants the little girls as his new family, but don't want her to scream, because when the scream the can't be in family (or something like that). He tells the new kidnapped girl what she will meet her mother soon, (i think). I don't remember how the mother finds the kidnapper, but she does, something else happens then and then the mother dies. At her last breath she sees her daughter and, goes to heaven with her.

I hope that some of you can help me! I've been looking for so long now. I would really love it if anyone could provide me with the title of the movie? please :)
    In Dreams (1999)
    Starring Annette Bening, Robert Downey Jr. Aidan Quinn
    IMDb synopsis:
    Claire Cooper dreams strange things from time to time. One night, she dreams about a little girl being taken away by a stranger, right in her neighborhood. When her own daughter, Rebecca, is kidnapped and murdered only a little later, Claire is sure about the chilling truth: Her mind and the killer's are connected to each other in dreams. But, nobody believes her being able to foresee the killer's next steps, as she could with her own daughter. In addition, the nervous breakdown she suffers gets her into a mental facility after a suicide attempt. Locked away in a padded cell, she dreams of her husband being murdered.

In Dreams (1999) - IMDb

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Can't remember name of movie- 80's -90's family movie [ 2 Answers ]

I am trying to remember the name of a movie that I used to watch when I was younger. It may have only been a television movie I am not certain. The movie was about two girls in high school. One was quite popular and the other was labeled a "nerd". The two got in trouble and their punishment was...

Can't remember movie Title! Children's Animated movie [ 2 Answers ]

All I can remember from this movie is that it was animated and there was a blimp and a parade and something evil sort of like a mysterious cloud I want to say was after the girl (main character) it's not Kiki's Delivery Service (cause that has a blimp 2) but I just can't remember!! Please Help! I'm...

I remember this old black and white movie but can't remember its title [ 1 Answers ]

I remember watching this old black and white movie as a child (over 40 years ago). Every time the father would get angry, he kicks out the families TV set.. His family would all cry and his wife would make him sleep on the sofa downstairs. I remember this happening several times in the movie.....

I don't remember the title of this movie [ 1 Answers ]

I think it was a horror film. It starts with a man and a women. They just found a house that they want to buy, then they are driving a car when its night, I think it's the women driving, and then she see's something ahead of her, and they drive into it, or something. The women goes to a hospital...

I don't remember what's the name of the movie? [ 3 Answers ]

It's a british movie about a woman that gets hit by a car... she has two lives or something, when she wakes up she's find out that she has 3 kids or 2 and a husband.. her other half wakes up with nothing, she's single and starts dating this other guy... I don't remember all that much.. so if...

View more questions Search