Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mrcool_26 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 5, 2013, 08:19 PM
    Hello there... I need your help about this movie am sure its somewhere between 1995 and 2004 it was something close to american pie kindda a movie a lot of teenagers having sex and drugs I recall the first scene of the movie was this girl who is living with her grand father I guess she was in her white or pink lingerie checking herself out in front of the mirror while he was gardening the plants in front on the house... and another scene the same girl went to this guys warehouse where he lived and she held a drumsticks and they had sex... I know it isn`t much bt if you can help I`ll appreciate it very much...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Can't remember name of movie- 80's -90's family movie [ 2 Answers ]

I am trying to remember the name of a movie that I used to watch when I was younger. It may have only been a television movie I am not certain. The movie was about two girls in high school. One was quite popular and the other was labeled a "nerd". The two got in trouble and their punishment was...

Can't remember movie Title! Children's Animated movie [ 2 Answers ]

All I can remember from this movie is that it was animated and there was a blimp and a parade and something evil sort of like a mysterious cloud I want to say was after the girl (main character) it's not Kiki's Delivery Service (cause that has a blimp 2) but I just can't remember!! Please Help! I'm...

I remember this old black and white movie but can't remember its title [ 1 Answers ]

I remember watching this old black and white movie as a child (over 40 years ago). Every time the father would get angry, he kicks out the families TV set.. His family would all cry and his wife would make him sleep on the sofa downstairs. I remember this happening several times in the movie.....

I don't remember the title of this movie [ 1 Answers ]

I think it was a horror film. It starts with a man and a women. They just found a house that they want to buy, then they are driving a car when its night, I think it's the women driving, and then she see's something ahead of her, and they drive into it, or something. The women goes to a hospital...

I don't remember what's the name of the movie? [ 3 Answers ]

It's a british movie about a woman that gets hit by a car... she has two lives or something, when she wakes up she's find out that she has 3 kids or 2 and a husband.. her other half wakes up with nothing, she's single and starts dating this other guy... I don't remember all that much.. so if...

View more questions Search