Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    melissashumate Posts: 18, Reputation: 2

Feb 14, 2009, 10:08 PM
    Is there light at the end of this mess
    I have been trying to have a baby for almost 3 yrs and nothing my periods have always been on the 21 of evey month (32 day cycle) last month it came on the 16 everything seemed to be normal it was heavy and I had clots like I normally would. This month it cam on the 11 this time it was very light and no blood clots it was sort of watery. Now that I am done with this mess of a cycle the sides of my breast hurt. I have no idea what is going on and when I talked to the dr she looked at me like I was an idot. Help anyone please. :eek:
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Feb 15, 2009, 07:39 AM

Well, since you have been trying to get pregnant, that is always going to be a possibility and one to look into if your period is different from the norm. You might try a pregnancy test just to see what you get. It may be your period was just unusual this month too.
    If your period is off next month as well, check back with your doctor.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Tax mess [ 2 Answers ]

Hi Everyone, looking for a tax expert! OK here we go I am a green card holder who transferred from Louisiana to canada for the last 2 years I am getting paid in canadian dollars by the canadian division of the US company. I will not get a w2 for 2008 as I never received any US salary in 2008 ,...

Such a mess right now. [ 5 Answers ]

Hello, first of all I'm glad to be part of such a great community here and hope to be able to help people out and also hope that they can help me out also. I have problems at the moment and I honestly don't know what to do, OK I'll start from the top. There's this girl I met who I've liked...

A big mess [ 1 Answers ]

Ill tell you the story briefly and then I would like to hear anyone's opinions please! I'm 18 and I work part time in a shop. I have been very close to a lad in there for well over a year and he is 21. We texted for months and very nearly got together but something inside kept telling me it...

In a big mess! [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, I'm in a big mess and need a lot of help. I'm a 28 yr. old man who is dating a woman with a 4 yr. old child. The problem is, I was brought up in a very middle class household, and was brought up as such. I had many rules and guidelines I had to follow as a child. I think it has molded me...

View more questions Search