Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    whatevergirl Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 14, 2009, 04:14 PM
    Why Am I Missing My Period?
    Hi I had unprotected sex 4 weeks ago and he pulled out and now I'm 14 days late on my period and I'm usaually never late maybe a day eariler or late, I have had light cramping that comes and goes, I have also had some spotting that came and went away and a few days later had some more spotting that went away, I took six test to see if I was pregnant and 5 of them were errors and one said negative and that was only 5 days late and I'm still late and its 14 days what does this mean
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Feb 14, 2009, 04:37 PM

Hi, whatevergirl!

Greetings and WELCOME to the site! I just moved your question that you had posted in Introductions to this forum topic area so that it will get the most exposure to those who are best able to answer it. Introductions is for people to introduce themselves and we try to not ask questions there.

It can be a little confusing when first learning how to use this site! Your question will get noticed much more in this forum topic area.

We would appreciate it if you would return to Introductions sometime to tell us a little about yourself though, if you would be willing to do that.

Thanks!
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Feb 14, 2009, 05:00 PM

It may be your period is just late or skipping this month... or it may be you are pregnant but the tests just haven't picked it up yet.

Since you have had several errors on the tests, check to see that you are following the directions exactly. You may want to use a different brand if the previous ones have all been the same kind.

You can either check with your doctor about having a pregnancy test done there, go to someplace like Planned Parenthood, a Pregnancy Center, or health department to do a test, or wait until your next period would be due and see what happens. If it still doesn't show up, try another test at that time, or see your doctor.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pregnancy and not missing a period [ 6 Answers ]

Can you still get your period and be pregnant? I am on the pill and I am feeling sick to my stomach but have not missed a period what is going on?

Is it Possible to be not pregnant with missing a period? [ 2 Answers ]

I am 10 days late on my period, and I am having a brown discharge. Is there still hope that I am not pregnant?

Missing period pregnant [ 1 Answers ]

I'm 18 and I only took birth control pills for a month and one week. Right after I stopped taking the pills, I had my period right after on that Sunday. Its been four weeks already and I still haven't gotten my period. Could it just be irregular because my body is changing from not taking the pill...

On the pill, missing my period. [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, I'm 20, married, two kids, 2 1/2 and 4 months. I started on the pill for the first time about two months ago. It is Loestrin 24 Fe. A 4 day period at the end of the pack instead of 7. I had a lot of spotting the first month. But this month seemed more normal. I was spotting about a week...

View more questions Search