Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shonafawcett Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 14, 2009, 03:56 PM
    Snap the Crocodile Children's Book Search
    I'm looking for a book my sister read as a child some 20 years ago. Unfortunately it was read so much it fell to bits and was thrown away.

It was about a crocodile named Snap and had the words:

"Snap was a kind of crocodile who lived in Timbuktu"

Other than that I don't know anything about it apart from it being a children's book!

I would like to know if it's still available or the actual name of the book so I could try and purchase it...

Thanks
    franneh Posts: 134, Reputation: 7

Feb 14, 2009, 04:03 PM

I have heard of schnappi the crocodile, could it be the same thing? Google search that and look at the images and see! Sorry if its not ay help! =)
    Crazy Whippet Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 2, 2013, 11:41 AM
    I remember these books they were great! I know you asked this a long time ago so don't know if you have managed to source one now. Roger Hargreaves (the author of Mr Men) wrote a whole series of these books. They were called Timbuctoo don't worry I thought it was Timbktu as well. Other titles in the series include Neigh a sort of horse, Oink a sort of pig and Hoot a sort of owl plus many others. I don't think that they are in press any more but I'm sure that if you search online you will find what you are looking for.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What is this children's book [ 2 Answers ]

Any help anyone can give would be appreciated more than you can possibly imagine as this has been driving me insane for years. When I was about 8 or 9 (we're going back to around 1985 here) I read a book (or series of books) about a boy (or man) and his black cat. I remember that the idea was...

Children's Book [ 1 Answers ]

Hello all, I'm currently trying to remember a title of a book I read frequently as a child. It involved people of the future finding a present day(our time) hotel or home. And it went through it explaining things oddly. Almost how we may look at the Pyramids or other ancient things. It had large...

Children's Book [ 1 Answers ]

I am looking for a children's book about two little bears named Floppy and Flip. It was one of the books I learned to read with when I was about four years old in 1969. It had a lot of rhyme and rhythym. It was a cute story about the two bears and their adventures while they travel on a plane,...

View more questions Search