Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    greeneyedbaby Posts: 60, Reputation: 2

Feb 14, 2009, 03:50 PM
    I'm told he can't have sex
    So this guy and I have been getting to know each other for about a month now. At first he was very sexual and constantly wanted sex and would get mad when I told him no. Now he just told me that he can't have sex due to very low testosterone levels(resulting from a really bad car crash). But then he tells me he can have sex its just not very good because he can only keep it up for 1-2 minutes at a time. So my question this a ploy to try to get me to have sex with him or is this really how low testosterone levels work?
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Feb 14, 2009, 03:57 PM

He's conning you. Low testosterone levels are not caused by car crashes.
    greeneyedbaby Posts: 60, Reputation: 2

Feb 14, 2009, 04:01 PM
    Well the crash caused some major brain damage.
    Choux Posts: 3,047, Reputation: 376
    Ultra Member

Feb 14, 2009, 08:08 PM

He is just BSing you. He doesn't care about you at all.

Start making it a practice not to have sex with guys until you know them for a couple of months in a job situation or through family or other respectable way... never eff a guy your pick up in a bar or club... save yourself a lot of misery, girl. You don't know anything about these kind of guys except they are probably alcoholics. :)

You deserve the best in life, :)
    bronzebabe Posts: 333, Reputation: 62

Feb 14, 2009, 09:41 PM

he IS lying to you... and not a very good lie. if he keeps hounding you for sex and lying about "the accident", that would be all he is interested in with you, and you don't want that.
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Feb 15, 2009, 09:32 AM

Ask for doctor's and lab reports "because you want to understand the accident better".

If he can't produce him, he is lying through his teeth, and you should NOT continue a relationship with him.
    Xrayman Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 193
    Ultra Member

Feb 15, 2009, 03:06 PM

Oh dear. Wake up girl, first he wants it constantly then he has an accident issue?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 15, 2009, 03:21 PM

And as long as you keep saying no, he still can't have sex.

Just lying
    linnealand Posts: 1,088, Reputation: 216
    Ultra Member

Feb 15, 2009, 03:34 PM

What I'm trying to figure out is how that statement would work as a ploy. Telling you he's not satisfying in bed isn't really the sales pitch of the year. The only reason I can come up with is that he hopes you'll sleep with him because you feel sorry for him. That would be pity sex, which would just be flat out weird. He might be trying to cover up a problem or some big insecurities he has about himself by making up a story. I definitely am not impressed by his getting angry in the beginning of your relationship. The things you described are red flags telling you that you have a bit of a manipulator on your hands.
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Feb 15, 2009, 03:44 PM

Do you really have time for this drama?

If he is lying, you need to leave him alone, because he is dishonest.

If he is telling the truth, you need to leave him alone, as he is playing on your sympathy.
    jazz8701 Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Feb 15, 2009, 03:47 PM

Low testosterone levels can work in this way... a reduced libido and lack of erection can be caused from this. Maybe he is making excuses for not wanting sex... and I would try to defend him by mentioning his terrible car crash and brain damage, but it doesn't make sense as to why that wasn't a problem at the start of the month that you've known him? It wouldn't be something that just comes and goes!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Does he still like me even though he told me? [ 5 Answers ]

OK, I broke up with my ex boyfriend about 3 months ago because he moved to another state & he cried & I was crying as well. But didn't think I liked him anymore. He came down to my state one day for fathers day & I saw him & I broke into tears. We had a really good conversation & everything....

I have not told anyone this, but. [ 1 Answers ]

Hello everyone, I am new to this site but I am having a really hard time at the moment and I wanted some objective help. My life is a bit of a mess and I don't know where to begin to be honest. My mother and father have both been clinically depressed for years and my brother is currently...

Being told to get out. [ 4 Answers ]

My friend purchased a Townhouse and asked me to move in. I agreed and offered to pay monthly rent and have been since I've moved in over a year now. I receive my mail there, make my meals, wash my clothes and park my car. Being that we are friend no formal agreements were made or signed, just a...

I told you so! [ 3 Answers ]

YouTube - CNN/DOBBS: W FULFILLS HIS DAD'S DREAM OFA NEW WORLD ORDER

I told him... what do I do now? [ 2 Answers ]

So I tell my best friend that I like him and he takes it the wrong way. Now he is not talking to me because he says that he cannot hang out with a friend he has knows so long that likes him. We were best friends and now were nothing. (in his eyes). I still love him as a best firned and its like he...

View more questions Search