Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cooki12 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Feb 14, 2009, 02:59 PM
    Profile title for my paper
    What should my title be on my paper. My paper is mainly about my friend. It's a profile paper. I just wrote everything I know about her. Like appearance,personality,background,goals, etc. please give me some ideas, I can't think of any.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Feb 14, 2009, 03:03 PM

Does she have an interesting name? Years ago, a classmate did a profile paper on her friend Betty Peake, and titled it, "Let's take a Peake."

Is there anything unusual about her? A hobby or passion or favorite school subject or boyfriend or country of origin? Give me something to work with.

Feb 14, 2009, 03:21 PM

No her name isn't interesting lol, her hobby is mainly photography, her favorite subject would be english, country of origin israel.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Feb 14, 2009, 03:46 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by cooki12 View Post
    no her name isnt interesting lol, her hobby is mainly photography, her favorite subject would be english, country of origin israel.
    How about --
    "Picture This"
    "A Portrait of My Friend"
    "A Portrait in Words"
    "Through a Wide-Angle Lens"
    "A Pic of a Chick"

Or use the words pose, flash, cameo, close-up, panoramic... i.e. photography terms.

Feb 14, 2009, 05:02 PM

PrettyGirl30 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 17, 2009, 10:00 AM

I am having problems coming up with my topic of a persuasive essay. Can you help me
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Feb 17, 2009, 10:12 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by PrettyGirl30 View Post
    I am having problems coming up with my topic of a persuasive essay. Can you help me
    Please Google "persuasive essay topics" (without quote marks) and you will get lots of hits for helpful web sites. Here's one --

English 9 Persuasive Topic List

Also, DO NOT add your question onto someone else's thread. Start your question as a new one.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to write business profile can I get a format of business profile [ 6 Answers ]

How to write business profile can I get the format of business profile?

LexmarkX6570 Paper jam display with no paper jam [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I cannot get the paper jam error to clear - I have unplugged the printer, rebooted by laptop and still the error keeps appearing. There is no paper in the machine and the path is clear of any paper. Any assistance would be very helpful! Thank you.

Canon MP600 says no paper when there is paper [ 1 Answers ]

I am trying tp print from Canon MP600 but get message "there is no paper. load paper and press OK" There is paper in feeder - any idea of what solution might be ? Thanks

View more questions Search