Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mom2contay Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 14, 2009, 02:45 PM
    Possible Sanskrit word "kuzala"?
    I found this word ages ago (or at least think I did) and thought that it meant healthy in sanskrit. Now, however, I can't reproduce that information at all and I hate to say that's what it means if I'm way off base. Does anyone have any idea if this is a word and/or what it means??

Thanks so much!
    drkpp Posts: 670, Reputation: 21

Feb 15, 2009, 12:02 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by mom2contay View Post
    I found this word ages ago (or at least think I did) and thought that it meant healthy in sanskrit. Now, however, I can't reproduce that information at all and I hate to say that's what it means if I'm way off base. Does anyone have any idea if this is a word and/or what it means???

Thanks so much!
    The closest word is kushala which means healthy, good in good condition ?

Just as one says "How do you do?" in English,
    We ask "अपि कुशली भवान्?" (api kushalee bhawaan) in Sanskrit
    Which means "Are you Good or Fine?"
    black111madonna Posts: 101, Reputation: 15

Feb 15, 2009, 04:31 PM

Here you can find the word:

Sanskrit Dictionary for Spoken Sanskrit

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Need Sanskrit translation for the word "fundamental". Thanks! [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, does anybody out there have the sankrit (pradhaana) translation for the word "fundamental"? Help!

Sanskrit translation : "dream" and " believe" [ 2 Answers ]

Please translate the words. "dream" and "believe" in to sanskrit from english. And please place them in a large font so that I can easily print them Thank you so much.

How do I use the word "abide" or "bide". [ 3 Answers ]

Hello Guys! I am attempting to write a poem. The closing line is " I shall find better suited tenants to abide my house." Is my use of "abide" correct, or should it be "bide" or even "abode." Thanks in advance for your help!

Word XP - Tab/ruler measurement is "ch". What is "ch"? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi Guys I'm actually an advanced Word user but I'm scratching my head over what seems to be a very basic (but frustrating) issue after recently installing Word XP/2002. :confused: Note: I'm in Australia so I use metric. If you're using inches, 1.27cm = 1/2 inch. Not that it matters! I've...

View more questions Search