Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    12tprice Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 14, 2009, 02:30 PM
    High school gpa
    Do freshman grades count toward H S GPA for admittance to college?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Feb 14, 2009, 02:37 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by 12tprice View Post
    Do freshman grades count toward H S GPA for admittance to college?
    Yes.
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Feb 15, 2009, 07:45 AM

Yes, as Wondergirl said. If yours are not the best, you can work towards improving your grades over the next three years. Your final GPA will be an average of your high school work.
    Just as a side, besides your GPA, many will also look at your involvement and participation in activities, clubs, etc. during high school. Something to consider for down the road.
    XOXOlove Posts: 830, Reputation: 131

Feb 15, 2009, 08:04 AM

Yes. Your overall gpa in high school is looked at by colleges. Your junior year grades are the most important though because senior grades sometimes don't come up on your transcript because your final grade doesn't come up until the end of high school. By then you would already have applied to college

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Night school for high school-aged people [ 15 Answers ]

I heard about there being night school for high school kids. In fact, I think a friend of a friend went to night school when I was in jr. high. I've searched Google, and can't find any listings or info for night schools in PA. Does anyone know if they exist for high schoolers, and where I could...

I need to know the nam of this song emerg its off high school high [ 3 Answers ]

Ok this song isn't on the soundtrack I went through all of them. The song starts when there about to do the chicky run. If you know it please tell me

My High School GED [ 6 Answers ]

How do I get my high school GED?:)

High school do we really need it [ 2 Answers ]

I want to go to college without going to high school or really without finshing When I started this year I was a 9th grade student taking two or three 8th grade classes and two 10 th grade classes but I got kicked out of that school and the teachers of my new school think I should go back to the...

High school [ 7 Answers ]

Why is high schoool is too hard for me?

View more questions Search