Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sistahb Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 14, 2009, 11:30 AM
    Bluebook Citation
    What is the parallel citation for Jones v. Mel's Bar, Inc. 44 Colo. 33, 12 P.2d 14?

Thank you.
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Feb 15, 2009, 06:42 AM

Hello sista:

Alternative citations (not parallel) can be found in the ALWD Citation Manual and the Maroonbook.

But, I don't have one of 'em handy.

excon
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 15, 2009, 06:43 AM

And thank you, so good to see a homework question on something else than the old cases we get here all the time.

We don't do your homework, you can post what you think the answer is and we will help guide you, but not give you any homework answers

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Citation to Discover Assets [ 1 Answers ]

I was awarded a judgement in small claims court. It has been over a year and I have not received a single payment from my debtor. I have a citation to discover assets hearing coming up. What do I need to do to get prepared for this hearing? Will I have to ask questions?

Is a citation a violation of probation? [ 4 Answers ]

Im currently on state probation -which is pretty much the same thing as felony probation- in Tennessee. I recently received a traffic citation for an open container. Is that going to violate my probation? Will my probation officer even find out if I don't say anything about it? After all, it did...

Credit Cards Citation [ 2 Answers ]

I had a small real estate renovation business. I received cash from a bank to do the renovations and when the house market turned I could not sell the properties I had renovated so I could not pay back the credit card debt. I am being sued by one bank card and I need to answer the citation. First I...

Under age consumtion citation [ 3 Answers ]

My child 18 years old got a citation for under age poss of alcohol first time this has happen, do I need a lawyer. She got this citation in Georgia, what is going to happen at court date.she blew a .064

Probation for DUI now consumption citation [ 2 Answers ]

I was arrested and charged in Carter County with DUI on January 30th of 2006.. I've made all my payments, been to all my probation meetings and was going to be coming off this coming January.. but 3 nights ago I was caught and cited with underage consumption at a nightclub in Washington County....

View more questions Search