Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Biomom1 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 14, 2009, 10:32 AM
    I don't trust my boss or Human resourses
    My boss and human resources presented me with a performance improvement plan. I responded that I disagreed with the allegations but agreed to attend leadership training course. I now don't trust my boss or hr to have my best interest. Can I ask for a different "mentor" in this process?
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Feb 14, 2009, 11:01 AM

Did they say they were unhappy and you could either resign or be fired OR take the course? I don't think I'd rock the boat. If they are unhappy with an aspect of your performance they could very well simply fire you. At the moment they are looking at you for improvement in their eyes, whether justified or not.
    Biomom1 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 14, 2009, 11:18 AM

It has been difficult as I feel I was betrayed by my boss who did not bring any of the issues to my attention before going to HR. It was a complete shock. No other employee has ever filed any complaint against me its just my boss. I asked HR to investigate the claims they said they did not have the resources and just basically sign the document and move forward.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Feb 14, 2009, 11:26 AM

I know this is painful to hear but maybe the best (and only) thing you can do is as they say - just grit your teeth and move forward.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why is my boss doing this? [ 8 Answers ]

I work for this family as their nanny... we have this "best family-best nanny ever" relationship. Isn't been longer, but I'm getting this strong feeling that the father likes me. I don't want to be in such position.. I love my job and want to keep it or leave it with grace and respect. But how to...

What to do? Boss loves you boss hates yeah girl? [ 7 Answers ]

Hey guys So I'm going out with a chick I work with I know I know not the best :) But hey. Anyway I really like this one she seems to give me what I need. Now if the boss likes you but not her. What do you do? Not much right If she gets kicked do I go with her or stay at my job? This...

You havnot permission to access network resourses [ 1 Answers ]

When I want to access network resources aper this message what should I do

Boss firing employees after boss resigns [ 1 Answers ]

Is it legal in California for a CEO to fire employees AFTER the CEO has resigned? My understanding is that the CEO can no longer hire, fire or negotiate contracts after they have tendered their resignation.

Revocable Trust (Grantor) Trust w/3rd party trustee [ 2 Answers ]

It was my understanding that if a grantor set up a revocable trust and a third party (let's say a bank) was named as trustee, the trustee was required to file a Form 1041. I am unable to locate any IRC or other guidance that would confirm or deny this. Please help. Thank you. Diana

View more questions Search