Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Plawrence Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 14, 2009, 05:23 AM
    Valentines night with my ex
    I recently split from my ex it was a bit of a shock and came totally out of the blue after four years together. I am clueless as to what she is feeling but she says she still loves me but something doesn't feel right anymore. I have sent her flowers today for valentines and she rang me up in tears saying they were really nice and thanking me and she agreed to go out with me later tonight. However, I am unsure of what the situation is. Does she want to try again? Is she just being nice to me and saving my feelings? I am completely confused. I would love to have her back but I don't want to take her out tonight only to be back hoping for more tomorrow. Pleasehelpme Im starting to feel completely lost and I can feel the pain of a broken heart coming again.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Feb 14, 2009, 06:12 AM

If your so afraid of being hurt again, why on earth did you send flowers, and agree to go out in the first place?

Sorry guy you asked for it, you own it.
    Plawrence Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 14, 2009, 06:19 AM

Because Im in Love thanks for nothing you P****

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Valentines day. [ 5 Answers ]

Hello! Okay well I haven't really had a boyfriend on valentines day before so I'm not really sure what I should do for him.. I want to do something very sweet and unique and I want it to be a valentines that he'll remember forever.. nothing to crazy though I'm only eighteen and I don't want to over...

Valentines Day [ 16 Answers ]

Hi all, As seen in my previous posts my ex has been needy lately and lonely and we hung out as friends that's all she wanted but I want more. She was telling everyone she had a great time with me but she only wants to be my friend and so on. She also mentioned how much I love her and things...

Valentines tip! [ 16 Answers ]

Communication is KING!! So today is valentines day. Big day for couples. Guys: Women use this day to reflect on their relationship and figure out where it stands. You better be in good standing! Women are evaluting the relationship - seriously - almost should I stay or should I go? Write...

What should I get him for valentines day [ 1 Answers ]

Ok guys here's one for yoy what do you think? I want to get my boyfreind something he will like for valentines day I have not been with a guy for about three years I was with a women so I'm a little out of practice what should I get him?:p

View more questions Search