Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lchmura Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 13, 2009, 05:58 PM
    Large body of air
    What is a large body of air that has the same temperature and humidity called?
    Stratmando Posts: 11,188, Reputation: 508
    Uber Member

Feb 13, 2009, 06:03 PM

Fog?
    NSEW4U Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Mar 6, 2009, 12:19 PM

A large body of air that has uniform characteristics throughout it referred to as an air mass. There are many different air mass types. Maritime Tropical, Continental Polar, Maritime polar. For example, a maritime tropical airmass is an airmass that spends it time collecting heat and moisture over the oceans and can move and transport this heat the continental united states.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Shape of body by reduction of fat from specific part of body [ 1 Answers ]

My age is 20. And I am 6 feet tall. My weight is 80 kg. The main problem is this that there is a lots of fat on my hips and theigh and my west is about 34 overall my lower portion of body is heavier than above. So kindly tell me what should I do to reduce the fat from hip,theigh and how to reduce...

Large Log file [ 1 Answers ]

My laptop keeps coming up saying that the HDD is nearly full. I do a check of how much free space I have and sometimes it's as little as 14KB. After doing a search around the HDD I always find that the file C:\WINDOWS\system32\LogFiles\WMI\trace.log is 16GB or so. I just delete the file and the...

How large will my dog be? [ 4 Answers ]

My pup is 8 weeks old and weighs 15 pounds right now, she's gained 5 pounds in the two weeks we've had her, her dad is a purebred yellow lab (120 pounds) and her mom is 1/2 black lab, 1/2 shephard, mom was very slim, but she did just finish weaning 8 large pups, she was roughly about 60 pounds, is...

Large Tile [ 1 Answers ]

Good morning, I am building a new bathroom with a custom shower. I am in the process of finishing up my plumbing and installing cement backer boards for the shower walls and on the bathroom floor. I plan to build the shower pan with mortor bed and PVC liner. I will be using ceramic tiles...

View more questions Search