Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nitrogen1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 13, 2009, 01:13 PM
    Find a person where he works
    How can I find a person where he works? I have his social security number, and birth
    Date. Is there a way or a web site I can go on? I want to garnish his wages.
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Feb 13, 2009, 01:34 PM

Hello n:

There's no way you can find him with that information. I think you need to hire an actual PI.

excon
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Feb 13, 2009, 01:38 PM

I wouldn't say there is no way you can find him, but its not likely. Try googling his name and you may find something.

You can't garnish someone's wages without first getting a judgement against them. Do you have one? If so, the court that issued the judgement may require that he complete a statement of assets that would include his employment.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Need to find out where a person works to file a writ of garnishment [ 8 Answers ]

I am suing someone who defaulted on a personal loan. I have been awarded a final judgment. I want to file a writ of garnishment against this person and need to find out where they work to proceed. How do I get that info if I have all their other personal information,e.g.. ssn, home address etc? The...

How do you find where someone works? [ 5 Answers ]

I recently won a case where I sued someone for hitting my car. Now the only problem is that they are not paying me what they owe. Now I have to file a Writ of Execution to garnish their wages but first I need to find out where they work but I do not want to subsribe any website nor pay any fees. ...

How do I find out where he works? [ 1 Answers ]

My ex husband is refusing to provide myself, the state, and the courts with his employment information. As many of you know, without this info, the state cannot garnish his wages, therefor allowing him to skate on child support until I can afford to take legal action. THIS IS BULL^%&t!! There has...

Need to find where this person works [ 1 Answers ]

I need to find out where this guy works because his wife was messing around with my husband. I think its only fair that he knows.

View more questions Search