Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Phoebe112 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 13, 2009, 10:17 AM
    Kenmore HE4 f11 error message
    Help!! This washing machine is driving me nuts! I read an answer for the same problem and performed the self test yesterday. It went through all 8 cycles and ended up on C08 fine. When it gets to the last few minutes of a cycle it says F11. I can at times reset it but usually have to unplug it for 30 minutes. Or so. If I don't reset it and try to start the machine, I can hear a clicking noise coming from the circuit board. We took the top off and checked all the wiring for loose connections as someone suggested on this website. I am at my wit's end. The machine is about 3 years old and I have been having this problem for about a year.
    Forget having a tech come out as I went that route with Sears and couldn't get anyone to service it. One tech for a 200 square mile radius. Ridiculous! I am about ready to take a sledgehammer to it but don't know what a good replacement would be. Also, I was one of those unfortunates that had the first Maytag Neptune that everyone was sueing over! Uh uh, there the beeping goes again!

Check out some similar questions!

Error Message F11 on Kenmore Elite He4T [ 5 Answers ]

I have a Kenmore Elite He4T washer that keeps stopping near the end of the wash cycle with an error of F11. It seems to not occur until 2 or 3 loads have been washed. It appears to be related to a final rinse cycle I think. The washer is a couple of years old. I can usually press the...

Kenmore HE3 washer error message [ 3 Answers ]

I have a Kenmore HE3 front loading washer. I keep getting error 6. Manual doesn't address error code 6. Any ideas?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.