Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    metsgirl Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 13, 2009, 08:26 AM
    Internet Explorer Connection
    On one of our computers (all using the same modem) we are experiencing internet problems. On Outlook, we can send and receive email (so internet connection is okay).
    However, I can't access the internet through Internet Explorer.
    On the LAN, the "sent and received packets" are much lower than the other 2 computers.
    How do I fix this?
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Feb 13, 2009, 08:27 AM

Try purging the cache on the problem PC.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I cannot access to internet but the internet connection is good [ 10 Answers ]

Hi there, I have a problem, and I have no clue about it. I have a wireless internet connection and I don't know what happened but I can not access to the internet. The wireless connection is fine, there is the green icon saying that the signal is perfect, but when I open the internet...

Internet explorer won't connect to the internet [ 5 Answers ]

Internet explorer won't connect to the internet. I know that the connection is fine as Firefox works. I have cable broadband through a wireless connection. When I try to use Explorer it comes up with Internet explorer annot display the webpage. I have tried to look at other threads but can't seem...

Internet OK.just can't get Firefox or internet explorer to work [ 1 Answers ]

Hello I have.windows XP.I have d-link wireless for both laptops and netgear for this laptop,other laptop is fine.just can't load up a web page on this laptop.have mozilla Firefox.and internet explorer.I have looked at settings but I not sure what I am looking for, any help would be welcome

Internet explorer connection problems [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, Was wondering if someone with knowledge of IE could help out. Problem: unable to connect to www using IE7 even though I am 'connected'. I am able to connect to MSN to check emails and also update windows and other programs such as Norton live update but as soon as I try and open a web page I...

View more questions Search