Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    harmonSmith Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Feb 13, 2009, 04:40 AM
    Need good moving Tips
    I am moving house in a few days an struck in packing as I am single. Please share me your best moving tips about packing so I could make it less stress fully.
    Gordanfreeman Posts: 7, Reputation: 3

Feb 19, 2009, 10:39 PM
    The first thing is to obviously make a game plan

The decision of moving to another place is however exciting, but packing up is something most of the people fear.It is better to hire professional movers if you want hazel free move and can afford it. But if you have decide to move by yourself. Here are some useful tips.

1)First you need Make sure that you create a complete inventory of all your belongings that you will be moving to your new address
    2)Make sure you have enough help and trucks/vans to load up your boxes
    3)Before you start packing up your house, decide what you really need to bring into your new home. Many things lose their value or use over the years, but you still hang on to them
    4)Do not wait until the last minute for packing. Start from that room which you do not use most
    3)You will need to have the following materials in order to start packing.
    Strong boxes, Wardrobe boxes, Bubble Wrap, newspaper, Markers etc
    You can find cheap Boxes and all other packing stuff on this site Discount Moving Boxes, Packing Supplies, Cheap Moving Boxes, Free Shipping DE, NJ, PA, NY, CT, VA. They have very Interesting packages
    shazamataz Posts: 6,642, Reputation: 1244
    Uber Member

Mar 25, 2009, 05:55 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Gordanfreeman View Post
    4)Do not wait until the last minute for packing. Start from that room which you do not use
    Oops lol We move into our new house on Sunday but ore moving all our stuff in on Friday. I am currently sitting here in a mass of boxes and clothes and god knows what else...
    Also, we can't pack tomorrow because we are painting...

Follow GordanFreeman's tips because we are going to be flat out tomorrow due to poor planning!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Tips on moving into an apartment. [ 2 Answers ]

Hey everyone! I'm moving out on my own August 1 (hopefully, if everything works out like I want it to) and so I've found some websites with some questions, things to look at on the lease, ways to make sure you get your security deposit back, etc, etc. Just wanted to see if anyone had some...

Moving on adivce.tips [ 2 Answers ]

Hi everyone, Sooo its been over 6 months that me and my ex is broken up and I feel like its time to move on but I need some help... I have had other opportunities recently but I wasn't interested. About 2 weeks ago I had to go to the hospital I decided to go to a hospital my friend works at....

I need some good tips [ 2 Answers ]

When I was just six months my mom gave me to my grandmother both my dad and my mom have never been in my life and now its hard for grandmother because she gave to take care of me when she should be looking to retire. I has been bothering me my grandmother is getting real mad because she is tired...

What are some good tips to find employment [ 5 Answers ]

I'm currently trying to find a job. I have been looking for a few months now, I wanted to know what are some good tips someone can give me to successfully find work. :)

Got any good Turkey tips. [ 2 Answers ]

How many ways can you cook a turkey for thanksgiving show your best?

View more questions Search