Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lcplstaab Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 13, 2009, 03:20 AM
    Late 80's Early 90's TV Show
    I remember watching this show it's live action. This guy was adopted and taught martial arts he was sort of a crime fighter. He had a companion it was some girl. If anybody has an idea please let me know.
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Feb 14, 2009, 08:00 PM

"Kung Fu: The Legend Continues" (1993) ?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Late 80's early 90's TV show [ 16 Answers ]

Trying to remember the name of a TV show from the late 80's or early 90's about a guy who fought crime in a black robotic looking suit... not batman... live action... drove a modified motorcycle. He had an African American buddy who whore classic sunglasses that flipped up... That's all I...

Late 80's or early 90's show [ 1 Answers ]

I'm trying to remember the name of a show I used to watch as a child... It was live action with people dressed up as monsters/ jungle creatures. It was pretty cheesey the set was in a building but it was designed to be a jungle. Thanks

Late 80's early 90's TV show [ 4 Answers ]

I'm not sure what its called so if you know pleas let me know, all I know it that it was live action it was a TV series I believe, it took place in a castle and in one of the episodes the princess girl turns to stone. I know it is very vague but any help would be great:)

Tv Show between the late 80's and early 90's [ 1 Answers ]

Trying to figure out the TV show that aired mid afternoon in the mid 80's to early 90's. It w as about a girl who lived on earth but she talked to her dad who was in outer space. She talked to him through a rock.. it came on right before small wonder.

Tv show late 80's early 90's that came on mtv [ 1 Answers ]

Tv show late 80's early 90's that came on mtv it was about a boy running from the government because they put a computer chip in his head and wanted it back for "research" and it was killing him but he stayed on the run. I used to love this show but I can't remember the name. Please help.

View more questions Search