Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rex123 Posts: 766, Reputation: 100

Feb 13, 2009, 02:58 AM
    Job offer
    Okay well in one of my classes I have to do a pretend resume, but with that I need to find a job offer, you know like a written one, a real one that I can print out and put in my binder to say that's what my resume is for. I would like to find a job offer for something to do with animals, mainly a veteranarian... Could you guys help me find one??
    Thanks, Alee
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Feb 13, 2009, 03:33 AM

Hi, rex123!

Then how about doing the following kind of searches in order to find a job that's being offered?

Veterinary Job Nova Scotia - Google Search

Animal Care Jobs Wanted - Google Search

Veterinary Assistant Job - Google Search

Those are some things that I can think of. Hopefully, others will come along to respond to your question.

Thanks!
    lucyzhanglan Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 28, 2009, 07:37 PM
    Nice to communicte with you Clough again. This is lucyzhang, I want to ask you how can I find useful furniture buyers ? I resposible for exporting in China company.
    Thank you !
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Mar 28, 2009, 10:02 PM

Hi, lucyzhanglan!

How do I know you, please? Did you change your username? This is rex123's thread about finding a job offer, and rex123 would appear to have found the answer that was needed.

I'll look around for what you might have posted recently and post a response there.

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Got the Offer from IT company [ 3 Answers ]

I have been offered 65000USD by an US IT company.Is it a decent amount?

About a job offer [ 4 Answers ]

I got a job offer from a company named moon group inc. sounds like a good job, but is this a real company? I'm a little worried just because it's dealing with my personal accounts and don't trust much over the net.:confused:

How to handle a job offer. [ 4 Answers ]

Hello, I have worked for a large corporate (6000+ employees) for the past two summers as an intern while going to school. In May I will be graduating and they have called and offered me a full time job position pending graduation. I have a few questions... How do I handle the original...

Job Offer [ 1 Answers ]

How do I get a job online and earning at home?

Only hit it once, new job offer. [ 4 Answers ]

Ok so, I am not a drug user but, one night I got way to drunk to turn anything down, thank god there were people there with me I trusted to watch most of the things I did. Well, I took one hit off a thing called a... one hitter(?) This was in the middle of June (keep in mind) 1st time doing it in...

View more questions Search