Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    chsracowgirl182 Posts: 26, Reputation: 2

Feb 12, 2009, 11:05 PM
    Prom Dress
    Me and my boyfriend decided since its my last year in high school we're going to go to prom, but in CAMO!

I have a dress in mind (black top, camo bottom) but I'm open to all sugjestions...

Prom is MAY 16th...

I am.
    5ft 2in.
    About 135 lbs.

Any ideas... (no strapless dresses, and nothing SUPER short, I want to be able to dance with out showing everything)
    chsracowgirl182 Posts: 26, Reputation: 2

Feb 12, 2009, 11:06 PM

I just can't find that dress
    rockinsmile089 Posts: 40, Reputation: 3

Oct 14, 2009, 03:57 PM

White Lace and Promises - Store
    What about this?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Prom dress for red hair [ 14 Answers ]

This is my first time using this but here goes:confused: I have red hair, fair skin, blue eyes, and I don't like the way emerald looks on me Its my senior year and senior prom, but not my last because my boyfriends a sophomore, I went last year and wore a kind of bright blue dress and I liked...

Prom dress [ 1 Answers ]

I'm looking for a prom dress for my prom in June. I have blonde hair and green eyes and I'm quite short. (5ft) I was wandering what colour would suit me best? And What length would be best to compliment my height? Thanks :)

Prom dress colour [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I am looking for a prom dress and I can't decide what the best colour would be. I have light brown hair, blue eyes and fairly pale skin. And ideas?

Prom dress color [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, my name is Brenda. My prom party is coming soon, and I don't know what color to choose for my prom dress. I was think about red, but I don't think my dad is going to like it and I don't want any problem on that special day. So... what do you suggest me? I'm brunette with dark brown eyes and...

Prom dress colors [ 1 Answers ]

:confused: My prom is coming up faster than I expected. I can't decide on what colors me and my date should wear. My complexion is a goldish medium brown, and my date is a shade darker than yellow. What colors would fit our complexions.

View more questions Search