Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    starbuck8 Posts: 3,128, Reputation: 734
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Mar 12, 2009, 12:44 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by R-J-S-InLove View Post
    Sorry......
    Did not read because the page did not load properly.......

I can read

Only my browser played some mischief with me.........

M really so very sorry

Nice Name Bela....

Sorry once again
    That's okay. It was just that within minutes, I saw two people do the same thing. Don't worry. Guess I lost my temper a little. :)
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Mar 12, 2009, 01:08 AM

Comments on this post
    Akoue agrees: Starby, do you need a hug?

All hugs, all day, all the time! The 24 hr. a day hug network! LOL! Thanks Akoue.

Luscious Leo Posts: 65, Reputation: 12

Mar 12, 2009, 01:41 AM

If it has brown eyes- name him BROWN EYES!
    I have a kitty witch hazel-green eyes and I wanted to name her that but I could not.
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Mar 12, 2009, 01:48 AM

What the holy heck is going on here tonight? Have I missed something? Seriously... is this a practical joke? Is this an early April Fools Day joke? Are we being punk'd This is getting absurd!

Luscious Leo! READ ABOVE... AND FOLLOW THE DIRECTIONS!

THE DARN DOGS NAME IS... B E L A! She was named over a month ago! 2 people tonight right before you have been trying to re-name Ana's dog! It has a name! For all who missed it... again... her name is BELA!

One more time! Please read other answers before answering questions here PLEASE!
    JennyJane Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 12, 2009, 03:01 AM

Name her wuzzy!
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Mar 12, 2009, 03:06 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by JennyJane View Post
    Name her wuzzy!!
    Okay! Now seriously! Are you kidding me?? Is this some kind of bad dream?

BELA BELA BELA!!!!!!! THE DOGS NAME IS BELA!! Geeeeezzzzz people! JennyJane... look UP!!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

The girl of my dreams turn into the girl of my nightmare [ 6 Answers ]

We where going out for 5 years and it was great the first 2 years. We seen each other everyday and we love every minute of it. Then her mom found we were going out and try to make it bad for both of us. Then her mom put her in jail for stealing a key chain and running away from home when her mom...

Puppy trying to go back home? Puppy Attatchment? [ 8 Answers ]

http://bp2.blogger.com/_FAAhWpUtQZk/RuRyYXJT6-I/AAAAAAAAABE/oFHBuJrtsyU/s1600-h/buddahs.jpg Photo can also be seen at buddahs.jpg (image) Above a photo of Johnny Cash (jack russell mix). Someone gave me this dog mid August when she was 2 months old. I had her from mid August till the end of...

My Baby girl Marley.(puppy) [ 1 Answers ]

My dog's name is Malrey she is My baby and I want her to be happy and healthy, but.. :( Thursday, I gave her food (as normal) before I left to go somewhere (I would be gone for a day) I came back Friday, and noticed she didn't eat her food, so I thought well, maybe she wasn't hungry because she ate...

Girl felx time to have sex look how long you make the rudeboi to sweat,girl flex [ 1 Answers ]

What's the name of the song that goes to this lyrics,girl flex time to have sex look how long you make the rude boy sweat girl flex

Puppy pining after death of puppy sister [ 1 Answers ]

In November I adopted two no determined breed puppies who were about 9 weeks old. Although they did not look alike, my feeling was they were siblings. WE have had several power outages in our area and despite having two gates barring my property the puppies were able to get out and sadly the...

View more questions Search