Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ad1980 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 12, 2009, 08:26 PM
    Collapse and Expand HTML code
    Hi All,

I'm hoping you can help. I'm working on my wordpress site and creating a FAQ's page and would like to get a code so that a user clicks on a question and the answer collapse and expands on the same page.

I've searched other posts to find this but only came across a code for collapse questions and answers but not one that expands when you click on the question.

Would greatly appreciate if you could either direct me to an existing post that might help me with this answer (I'll continue searching in the mean time) or advice on how I can get a code that does this function.

Thank you in advance :)

Aise
    isisele Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 30, 2009, 03:46 AM
    Hello,

I'm hoping you can help. I'm working on my wordpress site and creating a FAQ's page and would like to get a code so that a user clicks on a question and the answer collapse and expands on the same page.

Would greatly appreciate if you could either direct me to an existing post that might help me with this answer or advice on how I can get a code that does this function.

Thank you in advance

isisele
    crigby Posts: 4,343, Reputation: 107
    Outdoor Power Equipment Expert

Sep 30, 2009, 09:34 AM

Hi,
    In Wordpress these are called widgits. I do not work in it, but searches could be helpful. And maybe this site:
    WordPress Widget List |
    Peace,
    Clarke
    summer7 Posts: 344, Reputation: 44

Sep 30, 2009, 12:30 PM

Hmmm, would this help? Click below.
    Alphabetical Widgets List - Groovy - Codehaus

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I need code for HTML page [ 5 Answers ]

I am totally lost! I have created a web page with links and all are working well accept now I have to make it show up in opera browsers tabs. I was told to do it from the head of the html page to link to opera using <link href="b9home.htm" rel="home" />. I have downloaded opera 9.6 and can view the...

The HTML Code for RuneScape [ 3 Answers ]

I'm making a RuneScape client and I was wondering what is the HTML code for the actual RuneScape screen in th middle of the world you're playing on? Can anyone give it to me? I've looked at the source of RuneScape as well!

Changing paypals html code [ 4 Answers ]

Hello, I have a site where I sell trees as gifts. www.gift-tree-ireland.com I have a problem where I need to change the shipping options on my paypal checkout area. Basically I want to be able to capture the phone number of the recipient in the shipping section details. (There...

HTML code for GIF animator [ 3 Answers ]

I have to insert a GIF animated banner on an sale advertisement. The animation is situated in a server abroad, where my homepage is. What kind of HTML code do I have to write to send for that advertisement. Please write a detailed example. The name of animation is "bansku.gif". It is maybe a GIF89...

View more questions Search