Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Marilyn Colby Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 12, 2009, 05:32 PM
    Snowblower shear pin
    On my Craftsman snowblower, I need to put in a new shear pin. (model #536-886120)There are two holes on the outside of the shaft that goes through the left tire. Into which hole do I put the shear pin - the one closest to the tire or on the outside? THANKS
    KISS Posts: 12,510, Reputation: 839
    Uber Member

Feb 12, 2009, 07:29 PM

Check. Parts & Accessories | Shop & Find Lawn & Garden, Appliance Parts at Sears PartsDirect | SearsPartsDirect.com for a diagram. Use a ". " instead of a "-"

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Shear & stretch, geometric transformations [ 8 Answers ]

If an object and its image under the transformation shear(or stretch) are given, how can we find the invariant line.

Snowblower not getting gas [ 7 Answers ]

I have a craftsman 536.886120 snowblower that will briefly start up than stall repeatedly. I will use primer and will start again for a few seconds then die out like it is not getting gas to carb

How can I fix my snowblower [ 1 Answers ]

I put the wrong mix on the snowblower I have a 2 cycle craftsman gas. I put more oil then gas tried dumping someof the gas out so I can put more in. at first the engine was turning now it won't even start. How can I fix this problem

Snow blower shear pin [ 1 Answers ]

I broke a shear pin on my craftsman snow thrower. The head and retainer nut are sheared off properly but I don't know how to get the actual pin out of the shaft. Should I just use a small screwdriver and hammer and just knock it out? I have replacement pins.

Shear walls [ 1 Answers ]

my engineer wants me to nail my shear at 2" oc. Doesn't that tear up the 2x4 and plywood??

View more questions Search