Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    maggymace Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Feb 12, 2009, 04:19 PM
    Weird periods
    I lost my mam in September last year but the problem started before then but the only thing is I am wanting a baby and carnt seem to fall pregnant we have been trying for 2 year now
    melissashumate Posts: 18, Reputation: 2

Feb 12, 2009, 05:39 PM
    I totally understand how you feel. We have been trying for 3 yrs and nothing the dr told us to have sex at night before bed that way you are laying still, he also mentioned to put a pillow under your but to help them swim down, we were also told to have sex 2 nights before my peak of ovulation and then 2 days after. This hasn't help much for us but I hope this might be some use to you good luck.:)
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Feb 12, 2009, 06:00 PM

Melissa... did your doctor do any testing on you and your partner? Are you having sex at other times of the month, or just around ovulation?
    melissashumate Posts: 18, Reputation: 2

Feb 12, 2009, 06:02 PM
    We boyh did the testing and we both came out fine. We try all the time just more so around that time we were aalso told not to to do it everyday so that the sperm count can build it self up again.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Am I pregnant? Weird periods [ 1 Answers ]

My boyfriend got out of jail and we had unprotected sex for about a week then we stopped I had my period on dec 2nd after we had sex its now dec 30th and I'm on my period again? Its dark brown with a kind of red tint to it and its kind of heavy could I have gotten pregnant or is it something...

Periods late and weird colour [ 1 Answers ]

I hadn't had my period in 52 days we are trying for a baby, I got them this morning and I had a dull pain for two days, now they are light red, and not very heavy is there a chace I am pregnant or what is happening please help a.s.a.p:confused:

Weird periods--could I be pregnant? [ 1 Answers ]

I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend in August, but he pulled out. Ever since though, I've been really paranoid that I'm pregnant. Usually my periods are very regular, but since then I've had three periods at really random intervals (August 29, October 20, and November 9). The thing is, I...

Heavy Periods, then Two periods? Emotional! [ 2 Answers ]

I have always had normal periods until now. I just turned 36 on Jan. 11, 2007. During Oct & Nov of 06 my monthly cycle was normal expect that I noticed I had heavy bleeding and more cramping. (heavy meaning soaking 1 or more tampon per hour). Dec was back to normal. Great. Well happy birthday to...

View more questions Search