Ask
    ashleythomasl Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 12, 2009, 03:49 PM
    How do I get a w-2 from wal-mart
    How do I get my w-2 from wal-mart
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 12, 2009, 04:25 PM

They normally have thiers online. The HR department should have provided you info on where to log on and how.
    pready Posts: 3,197, Reputation: 207
    Ultra Member

Feb 13, 2009, 11:53 AM

If you worked at Wal-mart last year, then they should mail your W-2 form to your automatically.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to get my W-2,s from Wal-mart now? [ 2 Answers ]

How to get my W-2,s from Wal-Mart now?

Wal-mart greeter [ 14 Answers ]

A very loud, very unattractive, mean-acting woman walked into Wal-Mart with her two kids, yelling obscenities at them all the way Through the entrance. The Wal-Mart Greeter said pleasantly "Good morning, and welcome to Wal-Mart. Nice children you have there. Are they twins?" The ugly...

Wal-mart/asda do you like it [ 11 Answers ]

Here in england we have Asda which is owned by Wal-mart a friend of mine had just got a job there she thinks its great having been a stay at home parent for so long. She keeps going on about they they do for you how they look after there staff must amit I love shoppping at Asda it is cheap clean...

Wal Mart [ 3 Answers ]

How is Wal Mart a hindrance to our economy? (meaning how is it bad for our economy.. needing to exaplin in detail.)

Wal-mart [ 3 Answers ]

I need to find the answer to this question as soon as possible WalMart companies sell more of these than anyone else in America, even people who make it their business to sell ONLY these. What is it? Please help

View more questions Search