Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dmueck Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 12, 2009, 11:03 AM
    Vertical Line only appears on the printout
    I have Word 2007, & I am trying to print a booklet for my church & on the last page it prints a vertical line on the left side of the words. I can't see in my preview or in my document, only when I print. Does anyone have any advice?:o
    mdosh01 Posts: 64, Reputation: 8

Feb 13, 2009, 08:42 AM
    Have you tried the "Print Layout" view, or one of the other views to see if it shows up in edit mode? Otherwise, can you attach the document? If you don't want to share the text, save a second version and delete all the text. Assuming the line is still there, you could attach that document.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Finding vertical tangent line [ 1 Answers ]

how do you find a vertical tangent line of the function when x = (?) (x^3) - xy + (y^3) = 10

Word appears to have line break when putting in space [ 1 Answers ]

If we try to put in a space while typing, it appears to put in a line/paragraph breaks and goes to the next line. Tried to check formatting but did not see what could be causing this.

Vertical line on TV with brand new HK AVR354 receiver [ 2 Answers ]

I've got a brand new Harman-Kardon AVR354 receiver. 10-year-old, or so, CRT TV. Seeing a single translucent vertical line, though it moves around to various positions on the TV. Sometimes it goes away, it's rarely there at receiver power-on (from cold), but appears about 2-5 minutes after. It's...

Thin vertical line/lines across TV esp. At startup [ 1 Answers ]

My 9-10 year old Sanyo 27" (I'm sure you're all laughing now) TV has thin vertical Line/lines going across the TV, especially at start up. As of now I fix it by smacking the side of the TV moderately hard with a rubber mallet. I'm surprised I haven't broken the plastic cabinet yet! The picture...

Vertical plastic joint leak in waste line [ 5 Answers ]

I live in a 140 year old house. As usual, plumbing is a conglomeration of materials. I have been hearing dripping through the kitchen wall when water drains from the second floor bathroom. There is a false wall behind the kitchen cabinets and dishwasher. The drain line and water lines run through...

View more questions Search