Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bobbalina Posts: 145, Reputation: 4

Feb 12, 2009, 08:00 AM
    Suggestions anyone?
    Hi
    Yea I've been talking to this guy... well, actually 2 guys... the 1st one I've never met but we've been texting, talking on the computer and the phone... the other one I have a class with him for 3 hours... the one I've ben talking to on the comp and stuff well he has been in a relationship for 3 years, he said that we should hang out some time... so I asked him to this concert that's happening the 21st of this month and he was like well I wouldn't want to take a total stranger so then I asked him if he'd want to go to the mall or somewhere with me this weekend and he said he couldn't get a ride... now the other guy I like really really like but I'm scared to tell him cause he might turn me down and I'm tired of being rejected all the time... does anyone here have any suggestions?
    Justwantfair Posts: 3,422, Reputation: 944
    Ultra Member

Feb 12, 2009, 08:06 AM

My suggestion: From your other posts is you have A lot to work on to be happy with yourself, this is not the time for dating and you don't need another guy's affections to feel special and loved, you HAVE TO love yourself first.

You are not going to continue into a healthy relationship until you love yourself and you need counseling to help you through this time. So my suggestion is NEITHER, you have enough on your plate to worry about.

When you love and value yourself it will be easier for other people to love, value and respect you.

Good luck to you and God bless.

Feb 12, 2009, 08:08 AM

Hmph...
    kctiger Posts: 3,653, Reputation: 1319
    Ultra Member

Feb 12, 2009, 08:18 AM

Didn't we just talk about this? You DO NOT need a guy to validate you, period. Until you can learn to call yourself beautiful, no one else's opinion is going to matter.

Learn to love yourself, and work on your issues.
    HistorianChick Posts: 2,556, Reputation: 825
    Ultra Member

Feb 12, 2009, 08:20 AM

I don't remember your other posts, but this one...

If a guy is in a relationship he is NOT available. Period.
    bay23es Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 12, 2009, 08:21 AM
    Ask the guy you see. If you like him and he rejects you then you move on. If he accepts you may start a good friendship. If you don't ask him you will never know one way or another what may or may not happen.
    Don't be afraid of rejection. Rejection most times means a loss for the rejector..
    Remember to always pray about you major decisions before you make them.
    Romefalls19 Posts: 4,739, Reputation: 1130
    Ultra Member

Feb 12, 2009, 08:32 AM

You really need to be alone and work on your own issues. Finding comfort with guys isn't going to work
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Feb 12, 2009, 05:19 PM

Its one thing to have fun with your guy friends, no strings attached, and another to be afraid of rejection, because you expect too much from them.

Have fun with them both, and keep it casual, and real. If you can't, leave them alone.

Feb 13, 2009, 05:45 AM

Thanks talaniman:):):):):)
    artlady Posts: 4,208, Reputation: 1477
    Ultra Member

Feb 13, 2009, 05:51 AM

I think you will find this web site ,if not informative,at least worthy of a glance.

Honor the Self!

Feb 13, 2009, 06:51 AM
    I don't need a theropist but thanks anyway
    kctiger Posts: 3,653, Reputation: 1319
    Ultra Member

Feb 13, 2009, 06:53 AM

You also don't need to cut yourself, but you do that anyway... :rolleyes:
    neverme Posts: 1,430, Reputation: 270
    Ultra Member

Feb 13, 2009, 08:09 AM

Ok bobbalina if you've got it all sorted then why are you here asking us?

The people here have experiences and insight you obviously can't comprehend.

Seeing a therapist doesn't make you nuts, it makes you a conscious and proactive person. If you are self harming and have self esteem issues it is your reponsiblity to not only yourself but the people that care about you to make attempt to heal yourself.

If I were you I would listen to what the others here have said. They have taken time enough to look back over what you have posted and what you are saying here and give some insightful and helpful advice.

Open your eyes and see what's right in front of you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Any Suggestions? [ 2 Answers ]

Does anyone know any good RPGs for PS2 that take longer than 6 hours to beat? Everything I play I beat super quick and its no fun for me. Any sugestions?

Any suggestions? [ 3 Answers ]

OK you guys , does any 1 have ne suggestions on products that lightens the face effectively w/o irritation, because I'm currently using diana stalder lightening cream on my face and it doesn't seemed to be working for me , I've been using it for about 3 months, and has done nothing for me, I thot...

I need suggestions! [ 3 Answers ]

I met my boyfriend 2 months ago on one of those dating sites (it is a reputable one). We recently became intimate for the first time. We live about an hour apart from each other so at times it is tricky to see one another. I noticed that the last 3-4 days he has been distant and not calling or...

I need some suggestions. [ 14 Answers ]

A coworker of my husband has asked me if I would watch her little girl all this week. She asked me how much I charge and I am completely stumped. No one has been wiling to pay me for babysitting since I was a teenager. How much would you guys charge for babysitting one kid for one week...

Need some suggestions, Please. [ 5 Answers ]

I have been dating this guy for 4 months, next month is his 40 birthday. Anyone have any great Ideas on what I can do, I would really like to top my Christmas present to him, (football tickets to go and watch his favorite team play for him and a friend, plus airfare and hotel.) I really would...

View more questions Search