Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ielaasar Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 12, 2009, 05:38 AM
    S.M.A.R.T Objectives
    How to write SMART objectives for technicians, programmers? Any help, I am doing a performance appraisal and part of it is setting objectives.

Thank you
    ROLCAM Posts: 1,420, Reputation: 23
    Ultra Member

Feb 12, 2009, 06:02 AM

Have a look at these sites, you might find them helpful.

SMART Objectives

Examples of SMART Objectives: Setting objectives are important. A simple acronym used to set objectives is called SMART objectives. SMART stands for:
    144k - 21 sec @ 56k SMART Objectives SMART Objectives

SMART objectives answer

SMART Objectives exercise. 1. List for LM Ltd SMART objectives. 2. Why are setting SMART objectives important for the company?
    54k - 8 sec @ 56k SMART objectives answer SMART objectives answer

SMART Objectives

How do you make objectives SMART? Some examples of SMART objectives follow: All objectives should be SMART i.e. Specific, Measurable, Achievable, Realistic, and Timed.
    52k - 7 sec @ 56k SMART Objectives SMART Objectives

Setting SMART Objectives | The Practice of Leadership

Before we dive into how we go about setting SMART objectives we need to be aware of the difference between goals and objectives. Goals relate to our aspirations, purpose and vision.
    140k - 20 sec @ 56k Setting SMART Objectives | The Practice of Leadership... Setting SMART Objectives | The Practice of Leadership

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

S.M.A.are.T Objectives [ 4 Answers ]

How do you set learning objectives which are S.M.A.R.T?

Career Objectives [ 3 Answers ]

Career Objectives/ Other Relevant Information/ Remarks (Provide min 10-30 lines) So what should I answer for this

Career objectives [ 4 Answers ]

What does one write as the career objective in a resume assumming we are looking for a job in the aviation industry , what does one project in this objective

User objectives [ 1 Answers ]

Let's say I just took a huge loan from a bank, and I determined they were my most important user. When making my financial statements, I choose to maximize income (within the limits of GAAP). Why would this serve to be useful if I show these statements to the bank?

View more questions Search