Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    potentlkeepsake Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Feb 12, 2009, 01:50 AM
    Snow Flower
    Ok, so me and my girlfriend are going through some kind of rough times. Were kind of on the rocks you could say. Anyway, for this valentines day I wanted to get her something she will always remember. A flower. You laugh but its more in depth than that. I've heard of flowers that could grow through snow and ice such as the blue moonwort, but was wondering if there are any others and where I might be able to get some? Any help is appreciated :)
    tadita83 Posts: 130, Reputation: 16

Feb 12, 2009, 01:28 PM

Pansies tolerate cold conditions very well. They actually prefer cooler weather as opposed to the heat. There are also plants the emerge in the early spring during the time when it is still cold, but they do not last long: crocuses especially, but daffodils and tulips also.

GOOD LUCK:)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Snow thrower not throwing snow [ 10 Answers ]

Hi everyone, I need help, I have a murray snow blower, it runs, but snow stuck in chute and won't throw out, changed the belt , no luck, hope someone can help, thanks

Snow thrower doesn't throw snow [ 8 Answers ]

Hello, I'm new but I really enjoyed all the questions I have read so far. My spirit snow blower does not all the time throw snow. Sometimes it does throw snow and all of a sudden it stop to throw snow. There is no clog in the chute. Could any one help me please, the snow is now on the ground and...

Name of flower [ 4 Answers ]

Hi everyone, :) I was hoping that someone here could help me identify a specific flower. I have searched everywhere that I can think of but have had next to no luck. The only thing I have come up with, while searching random descriptions of the flower, is this link, Baby Brain Flower on...

Snow blower not picking up snow [ 2 Answers ]

I have a Noma 5.0 HP snow blower that is not working correctly. The shears are not turning and picking up the snow. I've checked the shear pins, but they seem to be in good condition. What else should I check? Thanks

Snow thrower not throwing snow?! [ 1 Answers ]

The other day I shear one of the shear pins on my snow thrower tines I had replaced but the tines are not moving at all. (I hit a cement step while clearing the snow of a neighboard's driveway) Could some one let me know where I should start looking at? I don't want to disassemble more than I don't...

View more questions Search