Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    l CrIMe l Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 11, 2009, 11:43 PM
    Action movie name?
    Friend told me about an action movie where this guy gets out of jail and goes after the guys who set him up. He supposedly ends up killing a bunch of guys but can't get to the leader of them so he has to let them catch him. The way he lets them catch him is by breaking his own arm with a sledgehammer or something. They start to torture him and the leader gets in his face so he takes the bone of his broken arm and stabs the guy right in his throat. The other guys shoot him in the head.

My friend doesn't remember the name of it but that's pretty much what he told me happened and seems pretty interesting to me. If anyone has seen this or has a clue about what I'm talking about would you please tell me the title?
    ultrawater Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 22, 2010, 09:40 PM
    If u find the name, please email it to me: ultrawater(at) gmail (dot) com. I have been looking for it for a while myself.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Old Action Movie [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I´m currently looking for a movie-title It´s an Actionmovie about a bunch of boys on a campingtrip in the american woods. 3 of them found a small house deep in the woods with military weapons in it. After getting back to the camp, the smugglers have killed all the other kids. While escaping...

Action Movie on HBO in the 90s [ 1 Answers ]

There was a movie is saw on HBO once growing up in the 90's about an ex navy seal who's daughter was taken from him by like his daughters grandfather whom felt he deserved her and was like Asian mafia but the father would not allow it and they tried to kill him and could not. I remember one awesome...

Action movie [ 2 Answers ]

Can someone please tell me the title to this movie a man was caught having sex with his sister in school years later the guy who caught them was tricked into having sex with his sister oh yea he kicked a lot of a$$ in the movie there was also a scene in the movie where the guy beat a gang of men...

Can someone tell me the name of this Action movie? [ 1 Answers ]

Okay I haven't seen this movies since I was young so these are all the details I can remember... It is about a chemical agent that reacts harshly with water when entered into a humans blood stream. I think if they drink the water it reacts... If I remember right their blood boils and I know for a...

View more questions Search