Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lrwilkins Posts: 48, Reputation: 2

Feb 11, 2009, 08:25 PM
    Beta Breeders?
    I have a male and a female that have been in the same tank for six months. I want to breed them, but they just don't seem to like each other. Have any of you breeders encountered this problem? Should I give them more time or just call it quits?

Thanks to all that reply.
    Silverfoxkit Posts: 798, Reputation: 264

Feb 12, 2009, 12:32 PM

Here are a few good links for you. It sounds like you might need to do a little more research.

How to Breed Bettas

Breeding Bettas

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Puppymills and backyard breeders! [ 84 Answers ]

Please watch this if you are thinking about breeding your pet for profit! PLEASE spay and neuter your pets. Let them be a family member, and not your source of income. Brightlion | In Hope - English

Breed information,breeders= Dogo argentino [ 10 Answers ]

I've been hunting around for a large breed of dog for ages now. And I've come across a breed I find very intresting and amazing Its called the Dogo Argentino. I was wondering if anyone could help me out in finding a breeder that's somewhat close to me.. I live in The valley in NS and I realize the...

Labrador Breeders [ 1 Answers ]

I have a beautiful 4 1/2 year old pure breed male chocolate lab. I am looking for a female pure breed lab in the Jacksonville area (or the surrounding area) that might be interested in breeding with him. Please let me know as soon as possible! Thanks!

Dog Breeders [ 2 Answers ]

I have been a large dog lover for many years and I was wondering if anyone knew of large dog dog breeders in ns... I've been looking for a rottweiler, pit bull, bull dog or boxer since the loss of my last dog... any help would be apprechated thanks in advance

View more questions Search