Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kissesbyvicz Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 11, 2009, 02:20 PM
    Little spots on Forehead
    I am a 21, nearly 22 year old girl and have always had very clear skin. During puberty I never got spots at all but in the last 6 months I have developed spots and I can't work out why. They started when I moved house and got a full time job but I only had a few spots at that time. Now I have a few spots on each cheek but loads of little ones on my head. It's not acne and most of the spots don't hurt at all but I think they look horrible. They are not like teenage spots and they are only really on my forehead.

They don't seem like the occasional spot I had in the past as these ones don't seem to get better in a few days. I don't have oily skin and so am very confused as to what is causing these little spots. Could it be an allergic reaction to something? I have tried various face washes and moisturisers but the spots stay the same. Anyone have any ideas?
    PunkChic Posts: 986, Reputation: 51

Feb 15, 2009, 03:31 PM

Can you describe what these spots look like? It could perhaps be milia but can't be sure unless you describe them.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Forehead feels bruised [ 5 Answers ]

When I woke up this morning, I had a headache. I didn't think too much of it, because I often get headaches in the morning, especially when I haven't gotten enough sleep. It started to get worse, and then I started to feel dizzy and naseous. I sat down and started to massage my temples, and now...

Bumps on my forehead [ 6 Answers ]

Hello, I have pretty normal skin on my face and rarely get spots, just the odd bit of dryness on my nose and forehead. Except I have noticed that lots of little bumps keep appearing over my forehead and the parts where my cheeks meet my nose and bottom eyelids! They are not spots, just little...

Bad Forehead acne & Pimples, what to do? [ 1 Answers ]

My son is 14 years old, and he has really bad acne ONLY on his forehead. I know he is embarrassed, but I don't know what to do to help him. Is there something I can do to clear up his forehead of pimples?Thanks!

How to prevent forehead wrinkle, can I purifying the forehead skin often [ 2 Answers ]

How to prevent forehead wrinkle, can I purifying the forehead skin often?

View more questions Search