Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Shelesh Posts: 55, Reputation: 4

Feb 11, 2009, 08:41 AM
    End of time-islam
    First of all, I don't want to offend any Muslim... Well, I've got a mail concerning the end of time (islam).. There are attached photos of a baby with only one eye.. If I still remember, this signifies that the end of times, and they(Muslims) called him the Jewish Dajjal.
    A question I ask myself, a one-eyed baby is born, the world must have known this and many would have converted to Islam. This is an unusual event and such news goes round the earth... But was that news false? Again, I don't want to offend any Muslim(just in case), in fact I respect them though am not a Muslim.Name:  ATT00001.jpeg
Views: 19753
Size:  13.2 KB

Name:  ATT00002.jpeg
Views: 6651
Size:  15.2 KB
    Gem_22205 Posts: 976, Reputation: 129

Feb 11, 2009, 08:59 AM
    There were reports of the birth of the child you are referring to. (wired.com)

Dajjal: Also known as the one-eyed Dajjal. He will be from among the Jews and will appear before Qiyamat. He will cause a lot of corruption in the world and will eventually be killed by Hadrat Isa alayhis salaam.

This may also be a beneficial source of information: Muslim online
    firmbeliever Posts: 2,919, Reputation: 463
    Ultra Member

Feb 12, 2009, 02:02 PM
    I am in a hurry at the moment,but I hope to be back soon and answer this question in a bit more detail.
    There are many misconceptions doing rounds all over the world,even among muslims.
    Peacekelsey Posts: 33, Reputation: 6
    -

Feb 14, 2009, 10:05 PM

The world isn't coming to the end... in fact, its just coming to an end as we know it. In 2012, all religions point to change rather than destruction of the world. More or less, the governments and hierarchys will crumble leaving room for peace and love. We as humans, need to be ready for a change in our dimensions... things will become more clear in time but in the mean time check out this book, "A New Earth: Awakening to Your Life's Purpose," by Eckhart Tolle. Peace & Blessings, Kelsey
    Ultra Member

Feb 15, 2009, 08:28 AM
    Shelesh,

The photo you have posted, I found it on Flickr and a couple of other sites with a similar description as below.

cyclops2.jpg on Flickr - Photo Sharing!
    "This one eyed child was born with a rare chromosomal deformity known as "Cyclopia". My investigation into her birth led me to believe that her mother may have taken an experimental fertility treatment that induced the defect.

The child died when she was one month old."

Also refer-
    Cancer Drug Behind Cyclops Birth?..
    ------------------------------------------------------

About the Dajjal , please refer the following link-
    Muttaqun OnLine - Dajjal (The Anti-Christ): According to Quran and Sunnah

XOXOlove Posts: 830, Reputation: 131

Feb 15, 2009, 01:09 PM

Is the thing about satan in the bible? If so, it doesn't make sense because islam was founded a long time after christianity. Why would something about islam be written in the bible if it didn't exist when it was written? Did I misunderstand?
    Ultra Member

Feb 16, 2009, 11:05 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by XOXOlove View Post
    is the thing about satan in the bible?? if so, it doesn't make sense because islam was founded a long time after christianity. why would something about islam be written in the bible if it didn't exist when it was written? did i misunderstand?
    I am sorry,but I did not understand your question, could you explain what you mean?

I would just like to explain that Islam did not start 1400 years ago.
    Muslims believe in all the messengers and Prophets of the Old Testament, and we believe that Islam began with the first man.
    Shelesh Posts: 55, Reputation: 4

Feb 16, 2009, 11:50 PM
    Firmbeliever,
    May I know who is the first Muslim?
    Ultra Member

Feb 16, 2009, 11:58 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Shelesh View Post
    Firmbeliever,
    may i know who is the first Muslim?
    Adam (alaihi salaam)
    samdarwen Posts: 68, Reputation: 2

Feb 17, 2009, 01:37 AM
    Ok.. I studied the Islam as well I did the rest..
    The story of the end of the days is not talking about a poor child with one eye.. It talks about signs.. and one of the signs is, a man with amazing power, that most people will believe it's Jesus when he return to save us. But the truth of that person will be known to the ones with a true faith, as the antichrist. That person was called names, and one of this names is: the one eye man... It really never said that he will have a one eye, It just said that he will be called that as one of his names, and no one really knows yet, what he would look like... In all the four books, it talked about the end of days, and in amazing way, they all are a like.. Out time is a part of this signs, Jerusalem, The hate and killing, the brotherhood, the fatherhood, the use of faith to kill and distroy, not for love and peace.. Read closely.. It don't matter which book.. All the signs are a like..
    Peacekelsey Posts: 33, Reputation: 6
    -

Feb 17, 2009, 07:57 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by samdarwen View Post
    Ok.. I studied the Islam as well I did the rest..
    The story of the end of the days is not talking about a poor child with one eye.. It talks about signs.. and one of the signs is, a man with amazing power, that most people will believe it's Jesus when he return to save us. But the truth of that person will be known to the ones with a true faith, as the antichrist. That person was called names, and one of this names is: the one eye man... It really never said that he will have a one eye,, It just said that he will be called that as one of his names, and no one really knows yet, what he would look like... In all the four books, it talked about the end of days, and in amazing way, they all are a like.. Out time is a part of this signs,, Jerusalem, The hate and killing, the brotherhood, the fatherhood, the use of faith to kill and distroy, not for love and peace.. Read closely.. It don't matter which book.. All the signs are a like..

Yup and many people think the antichrist is President Obama
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 17, 2009, 08:22 AM

I am not sure the direct of this thread, I am closing it, for now,
    I will discuss this with some of the Islamic memebers as to if it should be reopened

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Sex under Islam [ 4 Answers ]

Assalam o Alikum sir today one of my friend ask me about a strange question and I did not have any proper answer ,I could not ask from any alam of my area due to hesitation. But I think u will give me some proper answer according to Islam. the question is that when a wife and husband intercouse...

Islam in the you.S. [ 4 Answers ]

What events and figures have shaped the development of the Islam in the United States?

Islam in the US [ 2 Answers ]

What events and figures have shaped the development of Islam in the United States?

Islam [ 14 Answers ]

I am in a World REligion class in college and the professor says that the religion of Islam is actually a peaceful religion. However, many of my classmates argue that it is terroristic in nature because of their belief in martyrdom(?). You know the saying "Kill the infadels." This seems to...

View more questions Search